Motherboards, CPU, Vid Card, And A Lot More!

Lvcoyote

Gawd
Hello everyone!

I have the following items up for grabs, many of which are review samples and are like new. My Heatware stands at 183-0-0 so buy with confidence.

All items will be shipped the same days as purchased if it's early enough in the day, otherwise the following day for sure. Items will ship either USPS or UPS depending on cost. All prices quoted below include shipping to USA addresses only.

Payment is through PayPal only, and I will only ship to a verified address that is associated with your PayPal account. No exceptions!

Motherboard

BIOSTAR Z77X Hi-Fi - Review sample in perfect condition, complete retail package $110.00 Shipped ****SOLD****
Product Page
Picture
Picture
Picture

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 - X58 Series, loaded with features and runs perfectly. I think all the accessories are present and accounted for except for maybe a SATA cable. There is a box full of accessories that come with this board! $75.00 Shipped ****SOLD****
Product Link
Picture
Picture
Picture

Motherboard Combo

ASUS K8V/CPU/Memory/Cooler - Old school Socket 754 setup. Comes with an ASUS K8V motherboard, 2X512Mb Corsair XMS DDR, AMD Socket 754 CPU (3000+), Cooler Master CPU Cooler, and I/O shield. Runs perfectly, would make a good office machine or e-mail web surfer. I had Windows 7 on it and it ran fine. USES AGP GRAPHICS. If you are interested in this I have a couple AGP video cards if you need one to go with it. $50.00 Shipped
MB Product Link
Picture
Picture

Memory

G.Skill Trident DDR3-2000MHz 6Gb (3X2Gb) Kit - Part# F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD, 9-9-9-24 1.65v. Awesome performing kit here, works perfectly. This particular kit was used a time or two during some LN overclocking so it has a tad bit of Vaseline residue. I've got 99% of it off but it could use a little toothbrush action to get the remainder. The memory itself was not overclocked, it was just used in a system where the CPU was under LN, chances are you wont even notice the tiny amount of residue left on it, but in the spirit of full disclosure I thought I'd mention it. $50.00 Shipped ****SOLD****
Product Link
Picture
Picture

Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600MHz 6Gb (3X2Gb) Kit - Part# TR3X6G1600C8D, 8-8-8-24 1.65v. Brand new in sealed package, I sent my old kit in for RMA and they sent a brand new kit in return. $50.00 Shipped ****SOLD****
Product Link
Picture
Picture

CPU

Intel i7 920 Socket 1366 CPU - OEM, CPU only, Batch# 3838B542. This is the original SLBCH C0 Stepping version. It was used in my Wife's system and never overclocked so I have no idea on its overclocking potential. Works perfectly. $90.00 Shipped ****SOLD****
Product Link
Picture
Picture

Video Card

PowerColor PCS+ HD7850 2Gb GDDR5 - Review sample, like new condition full retail package. PCI-e 3.0 compatible and factory overclocked! $175.00 Shipped ****SOLD****
Product Link
Picture
Picture

Cooling

Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme - Brand new and never been installed. I ended up with two of these. I reviewed one, which I'm keeping, and selling the new one which I had originally planned to install in the Wife's computer, but that never happened. Box has been opened to inspect and take pictures only. $95.00 Shipped ****SOLD****
Product Link
Picture
Picture
Picture

Thermalright HR01+ CPU Cooler - Oldie but goodie here! It originally came with AMD and Intel Socket 775 mounting hardware. I bought a kit to make it work for Socket 1366 boards as well. In its current state it does not fit Socket 1155/1156 unless your Motherboard is multi-drilled to accept Socket 775 coolers (many are). Thermalright has a kit available for Socket 1155/1156 compatibility if needed. If you need a fan, I have plenty... we can work something out. $25.00 Shipped
Product Link
Picture

Miscellaneous

Samsung Juke SCH-U470 Verizon Cell Phone - Comes with extended life battery, original box and accessories. Works perfectly! $20.00 Shipped
Product Link
Picture
Picture
Picture

PM with any questions, and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
The old school motherboard/CPU/mem combo, cell phone and cooler are all that remains. If anyone is interested in the individual parts of the combo let me know. Might be willing to split it up.

Back