Motherboard Manufacturer Links

What about Via embedded boards?
Via Embedded

I know a lot of this crowd may not consider these feasible, but they do work quite well for certain applications

Wouldn't it make much more sense for the person who started the topic to edit them all into the original post?

It would make more sense if the OT post had the links edited into it.

I've put them all together, however and am happy to include any others people might care to provide, be they motherboard manufacturers, other manufacturers, necessary system tools software or whatever else.

Motherboard manufacturer websites

And no, that's not intended to be free advertising for my website, by the way. I'm simply trying to put something together so that forums all over the place don't have to replicate lists like this ;)

Forums only have to replicate the list if they want to; such lists are readily found (for example, at dmoz) elsewhere.

Wouldn't having the product page of the motherboard be better.
I know that there are thousands of motherboards out there, but it would be a one-stop shop.

Does anyone have contact info for Asus technicians ? preferably ones that speak english.
The official site will not let you get through unless you already own an Asus motherboard

and the forum is....well..... useless at BEST :rolleyes:

Someone's gonna have to delete abit one of these days :(
Like now. WTF I went there to download the newest bios and vista drivers for my IN9 32XMAX Wifi and their page is all jacked up and I'm seeing crap here and there about rumors of them closing their doors the 31st of december. I was just on their site yesterday wtf :mad:

There is no link to EVGA mother board maker, they do make them don't they? I would link it here if I know, but am a noobie and have very limited info.

Edit: sorry, missed the listing above.

Back