Most stable and bug free Win 10 version

vortexware

Weaksauce
From yalls experience, what is the most stable and bug free, BSOD free version of Win 10? Trying to rule out a version BSOD, looks like i get "Critical Structure Corruption" in 1909, want to see if it will do the same in another version, preferably one that is supposed to be stable

1909 is believed to be stable by Microsoft. It has been out for months and there's been no mass-reporting of issues related to stability. For stability issues it tends to lean more on device drivers, typically but not always graphics, or potential hardware issues. You may want to review your hardware and see if there's any known issues with your devices.

Absolutely 0 issues when running on Windows 7, my primary gaming rig went through the same upgrade procedure, so far i been using it for about 1 week and so far no issues, my secondary machine will bsod as soon as i finish the upgrade and start doing some customizing, cannot determine what the Critical Structure Corruption bsod is coming from...

I just upgraded mine from the previous version to 1909 and it's been very stable with zero issues. I had no issues performing the upgrade. Took about 5 minutes total.

Absolutely 0 issues when running on Windows 7, my primary gaming rig went through the same upgrade procedure, so far i been using it for about 1 week and so far no issues, my secondary machine will bsod as soon as i finish the upgrade and start doing some customizing, cannot determine what the Critical Structure Corruption bsod is coming from...
You are aware of the adobe font vulnerability, right? :D

I would love for the asshats to get in my systems while they are OFF, as i only turn them on when i actually use em, goooood luck

OP: There is no such thing as "versions" of Windows10
it's windows as a service, it will force you to upgrade to the latest version no matter which version you install, you can only delay it for a while.

With the latest version of windows 10, I have 0 issues doing anything and I mainly play games.

Hell yall theres people out there still using Win XP, you are trollin anybody :), but yeh whatever i will make it happen, aint too worried about it atm as i need to upgrade the machine anyway

Back