Most comfortable mouse you ever had?

TechBoy

2[H]4U
So, I was wondering sitting here with a plethora of mice/mouses and pointer devices, what was the most comfortable one I have ever held/used. For me it would be my Logitech MX revolution. Beats all my other logitech mouses.

Then I stopped to wonder what is everyone elses.

I'm very thoroughly satisfied with my original Razer Diamondback. I have pretty small hands so it's an almost perfect fit. It's pretty odd actually because most people who use my mouse end up complaining that it's too small for them, only to realize later that my hands are very dainty to begin with.

I also found the MX Revolution to be the most comfortable mouse, but I preferred my MX1000 overall. MX Rev kept on "lagging" so I returned it after a week.

My MX900 definitely takes the cake. Same body design as Logitech currently uses for the MX518, G5, and G7 mice, as well as the old MX500, MX510, and MX700 mice.

Well, I'd have to say that my Microsoft Trackball Explorer was the most comfortable, fits the hand like a glove.

I just recently picked up a Logitech G9 though and this thing is pretty darn comfortable. I got a steelseries I-1 glass mouse surface for it and that unbelievably smooth mousing surface, combined with the totally awesome free wheeling scroll wheel make it the most comfortable mouse I have used by far.

I also found the MX Revolution to be the most comfortable mouse, but I preferred my MX1000 overall. MX Rev kept on "lagging" so I returned it after a week.

Oh, I thought I was the only one feeling it and that my MX revolution was defective lol.

Oh, I thought I was the only one feeling it and that my MX revolution was defective lol.

The MX700 was the most comfortable it lasted about 6 years then crapped out. Now I use a MX Revo and I found I had to move the USB dongle closer to the mouse. When plugged into the back of the computer (which sits under my desk) it would lag. My keyboard has usb connections so I plugged the dongle into it and I haven't had any issues since.

Kensington Ci20 - but being typical Kensigton quality it failed within the first year. So for dependability I picked up a Logitec MX518 that comes in at a very close second for being comfortable.

I've tried an MX518. It was a fantastic performer, but fit my hands badly. Before that, I had an MX300 I was very happy with once I figured out how to set USB report rate without Logitech software. Wife likes our MX1000, I don't.

Now I have an MX310 with side buttons modified to be twice their original height. I dremeled downward in the case, put in some epoxy putty, and painted the putty with clear nail polish. It would be almost perfect if I could figure out how to reposition the button currently found underneath the scroll wheel. I'd try gutting an MX518 and put that in the MX310 case too, if I had the patience.

QFMFT

I will be sad when it dies - the weight and button placement are perfect for me.

I bought a spare from a member here. I am currently using in on my htpc until I find a decent remote that is inexpensive and works good in Vista64.

Steel Series Ikari Laser Mouse.... great ergonomics. :) Ya hardly even notice it after a while...

MX500 I got when they came out...man that was a while ago and it still works great.

I've been using a Razer boomslang 2000 for the past 7 years or so, some may recall them from ages ago? It's shape does fit the hand nice, and it's very well built. Unfortunately, after more than 7 years of use it's finally starting to wear out. Buttons aren't so clicky anymore and the button 1 actuator is worn out and double clicks when I want to single click sometimes.

My current Razer Deathadder, coming from a Diamondback, it's even comfier, Better than the MX510 from logitech IMO

Ms comfort optical mouse 3000. Had it since late 05, Wanna see how it looks? Pretty aint it.

dsc00603gj2.jpg

O yea, its the only mouse i have ever bought if your wondering, i think the specs are 1000 something. Costed 25 bucks at a local target if i recall.

honestly, I love my cheapo wireless logitech mouseman mouse... It works great, was inexpensive and doesn't cramp my arm/hand

MX1000.
Why they discontinued it is beyond me.

Not beyond me. Ergonomically it was one of Logitech's best. Past that I hated it. Too much lag and poor responsiveness in general. Horrible surface compatibility as well.

MS Intelliexplorer mouse for me. My current MS Habu is a close second since the molds are nearly identical. Perfect fit for my hand.

Deathadder.
Note that the Microsoft Habu is an IDENTICAL shape to the Deathadder!

My old Kensington trackball, from the Apple ADB days. It was perfect for my small desk, no picking up and moving the mouse all the damn time. I eventually replaced the ball with an 8-ball from a pool table supply company. Fit perfectly and worked great. :D

I use the mx revolution at home and the vx revolution at work , Honestly i love them both but if i had to choose it would be the vx just because i have smaller hands

Steelseries Ikari optical. Its shape definetly justifies steelseries claim that they consulted several world pro gamers when they were designing the mouse

I'd have to go with MX Revo and Wireless explorer for the best feeling mice. Most responsive though, I'd go with Deathadder.
Best all around would be G7, but mine didn't track as well as I wanted it to, so I switched to a DA. Feels very similar to the ms wireless explorer, but with way better tracking.

Back