Most anticpated game of 2008

Climber

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm going to have to say either fallout 3 or starcraft 2.

Hoping neither one dissappoints, so how about everyone else. Which couple of games are making you jump for joy? Ok maybe not so much literally jump for joy but has you pretty excited. Console or PC doesn't matter.

BIA Hells Highway, liked the first two but hope the third is much better implemented.

Far Cry 2, hoping it is at least a half way decent game.

Left 4 Dead.

Spore? Alan Wake? Alot of good games coming out this year, my personal list is as follows

Fallout 3 (Console Version, PC version will feel gimped I bets)
Spore (PC, I belive best experance will be on PC)
Alan Wake (PC, once again I belive bext expreance will be on PC)
Starcraft 2 (PC, well because its ONLY gonna be on PC)
Far Cry 2 (PC)

Well, everyone already mentioned SC2. Console-wise...not too sure , though I am kinda waiting SSBB myself. But the year is long and there's still much more...

JUNE 12 BITCHES!!!!!

2v2tykw.jpg

oh shiet! I totally forgot about MGS4.. that game is a no-brainer.. everyone who doesnt own a ps3 needs to get one -- dont wait for the 360 version!

Empire: Total War
Dragon Age
American McGee's Grimm
Knights of the Sky
Spore
Armed Assault 2
Operation Flashpoint 2
Farcry 2
Alan Wake
Blood Bowl
Borderlands
Digital Combat Simulator: Black Shark

I'm anxiously waiting for STALKER Clear Sky.
IIRC, FEAR Project Origin is also set to be released this year, so that's on my list awell.

StarCraft 2, Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 should follow.

I don't think Alan Wake will be released this year, but if it is, I'm interested in it too.

as far as consoles go:

i actually have high hopes for too human. i'm a big fan of the action rpg genre.

i really hope they don't drop the ball for fable 2, they are promising a lot of innovation and they didn't come through the last time they did that.

i'm also looking foward to ninja gaiden 2 and the force unleashed.

oh, and spore for the wii

oh shiet! I totally forgot about MGS4.. that game is a no-brainer.. everyone who doesnt own a ps3 needs to get one -- dont wait for the 360 version!

If there is even gonna be a 360 version, which I doubt.

But yea, MGS4/GTA4/SC2.

Though for me, its personally Ninja Gaiden 2.

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl! It's coming out in 9 days though so don't have very long to wait.

The only other game I'm really interested is Mario Kart Wii for this year. I've seen some of the bigger titles though and they look good, but I don't have a 360 or PS3 yet.

Fallout 3, it's either going to be an amazing game or a tremendous disappointment, I'm afraid either way. If it's amazing I won't be sleeping much for a couple months, if it's terrible, well, shit.

Starcraft 2 as well.

Alan Wake will be the most anticipated whichever year it's finally released.

Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 top my 2008 list. Dreamfall 2 also makes the list if it's a 2008 release.

Diablo 3 is my most anticipated game every year. :p

GTA4

and i dont have a console yet! I waited for the other GTA games to come out on PC, because the graphics didn't wow me enough to justify getting it on the console. This one finally is graphically impressive, and so detailed, and I just can't wait for it to come out on PC.

PC - Starcraft 2
Wii - Super Smash Brothers Brawl
PS3 - LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, White Knight Story, Killzone 2, Disgaea 3 (I'm not sure which!)

Fall out 3 cant wait. I played the other ones great game and yeah Street Fighter 4 ftw

I checked the wikipedia entry for Stalker Clear Sky and it said Q1 08. Does that mean it's coming out within a month?

Operation Flashpoint 2
Far Cry 2
Starcraft 2
Spore

Probably a bunch of others that slipped my mind.

if you go worldwide... I think you HAVE to go with Starcraft 2 simply cuz of Korea.
lol

Back