Most Amazing Gun/Puzzle Anywhere!

is the gun for shooting the puzzle after you get pissed off trying to put it together?

That's pretty cool (and expensive!)

I'd love to see pictures of the gun in use, just to see how well it would function.

I think the pages spent more time talking about the single shot gun hiding inside the puzzle pieces, than the puzzle itself. Meh, agenda. But I'd love to have that puzzle without a firearm embedded into it.

I would bet the farm this could make it on an airplane.

LAWL.

exactly what I was thinking.

trick would be where to hide the ammo?! in the puzzle probably.

rabbitfoot.jpg

Alright somebody order one and in 2 years when you receive it tell us if it is actually difficult or not.

exactly what I was thinking.

trick would be where to hide the ammo?! in the puzzle probably.

I very well might be wrong, but weren't those first two things he took out of the puzzle the bullets?

Bullet, primer, and black powder pellet are all inside the puzzle.

I think it's a work of art myself. Very steampunk for the gun, and I love puzzles of all kinds.

I think the pages spent more time talking about the single shot gun hiding inside the puzzle pieces, than the puzzle itself. Meh, agenda. But I'd love to have that puzzle without a firearm embedded into it.

Though i know what you mean.. Technically, under US Law, a Muzzle loader is not a Firearm by definition.. You can buy one without any kind of paperwork or background check.

Back