Mortal Kombat X

Good news. I hope Tekken will be on pc too someday.

Can't wait to have some online battle with this new mortal kombat.

It's nice that they actually recognize developing for PC as a valued player base after positive sales from the last game.

I am excited to see this. I just about lived in Trilogy for a period of time and enjoyed the latest Mortal Kombat that finally came to pc, but they had a couple of real stinkers in the series for a few years there.

Oh cool, I wasn't aware they were making it for the PC too. That's great!

On a second note whoever decided to overlay that video with hip hop or whatever that is, needs a cheese grater to the skull.

It's nice that they actually recognize developing for PC as a valued player base after positive sales from the last game.
I think the reason we're seeing more console games on PC is because the PS4 and One are so similar to PC that it's a simple translation and worth the time now to at least give ports to the master gaming race.

Now this I will buy. I hope it's at least as good as the last one. I almost bought an old 360 because of it but then I came to my senses and said fuck no to this bullshit. Offering the game for the PC a good 2-3 years later was nothing short of offensive. They seem to have realized their mistake.

MK3 for DOS still is my favourite game of all time.

I have yet to play a fighting game on the pc. What does everyone recommend? I saw a Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition for 7 bux, crazy how cheap pc gaming is!

I have yet to play a fighting game on the pc. What does everyone recommend? I saw a Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition for 7 bux, crazy how cheap pc gaming is!

If you’re looking for a more casual single player experience, I recommend both MK9 and Injustice. Both have a story mode that plays out like a movie (where you do the fighting of course). Tons of extras like challenges or training. I say both games are a lot more noob friendly too.

Now more competitive online experience, SSF4: AE or Ultra SF4 comes out very soon for PC (Aug. 8th, already out for consoles).

I can’t comment on online for PC. I played Injustice single player just fine using 360 gamepad but never took it online. I can’t compete anymore like I use to back in my SF2 days. This goes for any fighter you play online, expect to get your rear handed to you…a lot!

I am trying trying to install it my computer. But does not work correctly. I am now crying for that. i want playing it. I think it may be not matching with my PC's hardware.

What else happening in 2015? Can you tell us troll from the future?

Not sure if anyone noticed but mk complete and Injustice are both on steam sale. Which one is better, mk looks a bit to over the top with gore..

this is awesome.
will definitively be buying it for pc.

might have to get a controller though because i just dont know how well it will work with keyboard and mouse.

Oh cool, I wasn't aware they were making it for the PC too. That's great!

On a second note whoever decided to overlay that video with hip hop or whatever that is, needs a cheese grater to the skull.

Check out the new dead rising 3 pc trailer... more hip hop or whatever that shit is. I mute the videos because the music pisses me off.

Man that brings back memories. I remember back in the early 90's when those games first came out. I loved them. That trailer looked pretty bad ass too. The stupid fucking rap song almost ruined it though. Still, Ill check it out when it drops.

for anyone who wants some nostalgia
you can play any super nes game, mortal kombat included obviously
and you can play against other real people
http://nesbox.com/

Says injustice is 29...was that a one day sale? I never p layed fighting game on pc, what sort of controller and setup is needed

Says injustice is 29...was that a one day sale? I never p layed fighting game on pc, what sort of controller and setup is needed

Was likely a one day sale. The Steam summer sale should be just around the corner (a few weeks away roughly) so if you missed it Im sure you can grab it again relatively soon for same price or close to it. I use a xbox 360 controller with a wireless receiver. I read that Microsoft also recent released a windows driver for the Xbox One controller so either of those would be good starts unless you wanted to go all out and get a quality arcade stick.

I've never played using a controller on the pc. Do you have any links to what is best to use? I have an xbox 360 and regular xbox controller.

Damn, I hate it when fighting games fast forward into the future for the sake of having descendants of fan favorites as characters. But it seems like it'll be different in MK because the originals will still be appearing and likely playable.

I've never played using a controller on the pc. Do you have any links to what is best to use? I have an xbox 360 and regular xbox controller.

You need a receiver to go wirelessly. Luckily they are pretty cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Pc-G...=1408117708&sr=1-5&keywords=360+controller+pc

Damn, I hate it when fighting games fast forward into the future for the sake of having descendants of fan favorites as characters. But it seems like it'll be different in MK because the originals will still be appearing and likely playable.

I thought I read it would be a gradual change through the 25 years. If you played MK9 you’d understand why they would need to go into the future at least a little.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Getting closer! 3 more months. Stoked for this game. Only thing that I'm not sure I'll like is the character roster. New characters I often care much less about, it's what made MK4 a lesser game IMO. It's also something I loved MK9 for.

Anyone notice Kitana is dressed far more conservatively? Good for lore I guess, but still a bit disappointed lol.

Fighting game sequels are tricky. You can't really scrap with you did in the past and start anew or you end up like MK4, SF3, and Tekken 4...which were all horrible failures at least in terms of $'s.
At the same time, you can't just keep cranking out the same old thing or you'll bore people to death and split your audience.

PC system requirements revealed

Minimum System Requirements:
◾OS: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8
◾Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
◾Memory: 3 GB RAM
◾Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
◾DirectX: Version 11
◾Network: Broadband Internet connection
◾Hard Drive: 25 GB available space

Recommended System Requirements:
◾OS: 64-bit: Win 7, Win 8
◾Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
◾Memory: 8 GB RAM
◾Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
◾Hard Drive: 40 GB available space

Yeah its crazy but getting this for my Xbox one more then likely since that's the only reason I have it (Racing games, fighting and sports).

PC system requirements revealed

Minimum System Requirements:
◾OS: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8
◾Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
◾Memory: 3 GB RAM
◾Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
◾Hard Drive: 25 GB available space

Recommended System Requirements:
◾OS: 64-bit: Win 7, Win 8
◾Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
◾Memory: 8 GB RAM
◾Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
◾Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
Why the difference in drive space? Are they including an optional uncompressed "Ultra" texture pack like Shadow of Mordor?

Good news for MKX! The women in the game will now have more realistic body proportions! Check:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mo...ill-be-more-rea/1100-6425276/?ftag=YHRe6a6b70

The female fighters in NetherRealm's upcoming Mortal Kombat X will be more realistically proportioned than they appeared in 2011's Mortal Kombat reboot. The developer talked about its approach to female characters during a Mortal Kombat X Twitch stream today.

"The mantra for this game has always been realism; heading towards a more realistic look," NetherRealm's production manager Spiro Anagnostakos said. "So the same thing applies to the proportions where we try to bring things back in per se to where they should be."

Another NetherRealm developer said women will look "more like women do" in the game.

"Exactly," Anagnostakos replied.

As evidence of this, Anagnostakos revealed a new character model for the fighter Kitana. As you can see above, she doesn't come across as having overly exaggerated features. By comparison, see the image at left of Mileena from 2011's Mortal Kombat.

Also during the live-stream today, NetherRealm revealed the alternative design for Scorpion (see below), and confirmed that Jade will not appear in the game. We'll have gameplay videos from today's presentation for you later today.

Really glad to see NetherRealm Studios being so progressive! :):):)

Good news for MKX! The women in the game will now have more realistic body proportions! Check:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mo...ill-be-more-rea/1100-6425276/?ftag=YHRe6a6b70

Really glad to see NetherRealm Studios being so progressive! :):):)

83571-Blink-182-WTF-gif-Imgur-First-VbnD.gif

Mortal Kombat is the last game I'll look to for realism.

Think I'll just stick to Armageddon on the PS2.

Back