Mortal Kombat (2011)

Wow I'm getting bad lag with this game. Hope it improves soon.

yeah hit or miss for me. Ive had some games start laggy and smooth out, ive had some random disconnects reminiscent of SSIV lag outs. But ive also had some matches that were perfect.

Anyone else waiting at looking for 1v1 ranked match screen for 5 mins+ sometimes?

The netcode won't be fixed with a patch, it sucks, period end of fucking story. MK isn't the only game that suffers from it though. Companies need to move to GGPO, end of fucking story.

Got to play Ryry this weekend (one of the Capcom players that took first and tore the MK players a new asshole at their own game, makes sense given the skill sets of the two groups) this weekend at Cyber Ground in VA. I lost, expected, though I did get a few matches from him. His Kung Lao is mean, and it's really turning into Cage, Raiden, Kung, Ermac, Smoke, and nothing the fuck else should be touched quickly, it's sick. Jaguar was an upset, interest unblockable trick off a throw. Their recover is long enough you can nade their feet and force them into block stun, get the launch and eat 40% of their life. Granted that's more than two large combos to win, respectable, but complex to set up as catching someone with a throw requires a forced error or retardation on their part so far. Still, nasty as fuck. And only a few characters have a way out, oddly enough, Smoke, Raiden, and Ermac do if the timing is correct, so Cyrax is still suck tier, cheese included.

Well Tom Brady said NetherRealms is working on the netcode, supposedly so the patch coincides with the Skarlet DLC.

So if anything you can expect it then.

How am I able to play MK online without my Kombat pass? I purchased the game after the PSN hack.

I might be quick to ask this because I activated my 2 day free pass just so I could try it out online and that was a couple days ago. I haven't been able to test it recently because of summer classes.

How am I able to play MK online without my Kombat pass? I purchased the game after the PSN hack.

I might be quick to ask this because I activated my 2 day free pass just so I could try it out online and that was a couple days ago. I haven't been able to test it recently because of summer classes.

all Mortal Kombat players on PSN have been given free time without the use of Kombat Pass for a period of time. I believe this is due in part to the PSN hack that occurred and left MK players without the ability to play for some three weeks after the games launch.

Yeah I was able to go online as soon as I got home. Experienced a little lag. Sometimes the move I would ask my character to do wouldn't do it. I hope they fix the net coding soon. Tried fighting in a king of the hill match, kept skipping in little places here and there.

Mortal Kombat 'Klassic Skins' DLC due June 7 ($4.99 or 400 MSP XBOX)

http://www.shacknews.com/article/68601/mortal-kombat-klassic-skins-dlc

f06be7bbebd3e4b0b73bea7788bd1e30_10.nphd.jpg

Yeah I was able to go online as soon as I got home. Experienced a little lag. Sometimes the move I would ask my character to do wouldn't do it. I hope they fix the net coding soon. Tried fighting in a king of the hill match, kept skipping in little places here and there.

I really, really wouldn't count on this one, as I don't think they can do much to patch it, and their core players aren't bothering with online. As much as I hate to say it, it will be just like every other fighter that didn't use GGPO for netcode, it's going to stay bad. Only one fighter that didn't use GGPO had passable netcode, blaz-blue.

So with the online pass, when the PS store comes back online, will the pass work for all accounts on the PS3 or just the one it's activated on? I've googled it but can't find anywhere that it's confirmed.

Back