Mortal Kombat 2011 up on GMG.com

Yes, supposedly its a Steam game but I've seen nothing from Steam at all and I've been monitoring for any news for at least a month now.

Just over 2 yours later! :D

Unless there's something significant (like some mods or something) I don't see much point in buying this again now as I own the PS3 version (which I've finished). So it shall be a wait and see (someone add Mortaro already damnit)!

I would suggest, if you are a fan of this game, please buy it so we can maybe have future releases of DC VS and Injustice.

all these golden oldies being re-released!

I don't really consider MK 2011 to be that old :p But that's certainly true for the MK Arcade Kollection on Steam which contains MK 1-3.

Here's hoping that future MK titles will be released on PC too, without having to wait for years :eek:

At first I thought the title said GOG instead of GMG. I still want it though... :)

I don't really consider MK 2011 to be that old :p But that's certainly true for the MK Arcade Kollection on Steam which contains MK 1-3.

Here's hoping that future MK titles will be released on PC too, without having to wait for years :eek:

Nobody good plays fighters on PC anyways, it's not worth your time. The single player was pretty good, but the quality of players for fighters on the PC isn't even the kiddy pool level. Unless you have people you can drag over to play in person don't bother.

I'm looking forward to MK!!! Bout time it comes to the PC. I don't care if "nobody good" plays fighters on the PC. There's not many options so it's something to deal with, but who cares it's MK! Hopefully some future MK games follow this up or some Injustice as well!!

I had read somewhere that MK's release date for steam was 7/3/13.. I don't remember where though :/

I almost bought a fucking console because of this game. Almost...

Too late, won't get my money now. Try to make the next MK game at least as good and bring it to PC on the same fucking day. I don't give my money to people who treat me like a second class citizen.

It's going to be hard but I can resist buying it :D

After watching all of the fatalities on YouTube, I actually no longer feel the need to purchase this game :p

This game kicks ass, I've already beaten it on the PS3. Will buy it for the PC as well.

Back