Morgan Freeman Narrates Day Z

I actually thought that it was Morgan Freeman. I guess what the fuck do I know? Pretty good impersonation. :D

Let's hear your best one then.

I myself hate that type of remark.

Just because you can't do better than somebody else doesn't mean that good at something. Just means that you both suck.

Lets say somebody runs a mile in 8 minutes. just because I might not be able to run in less than 8 minutes doesn't mean that the other person is the fastest man in the world or that they ran a fast mile.

I haven't directed any movies, but I can still point out some movies that are complete shit. I can't sing but I can tell you some people that are horrible at singing.

A person's ability or inability to do something doesn't have any baring on another's level.

Just because you can't do better than somebody else doesn't mean that good at something. Just means that you both suck.

Lets say somebody runs a mile in 8 minutes. just because I might not be able to run in less than 8 minutes doesn't mean that the other person is the fastest man in the world or that they ran a fast mile.

I haven't directed any movies, but I can still point out some movies that are complete shit. I can't sing but I can tell you some people that are horrible at singing.

A person's ability or inability to do something doesn't have any baring on another's level.

Kinda like how you suk at speling or how gramar sucs

This guy does Morgan Freeman in DayZ WAY BETTER.

*SPOILER*

PETER GRIFFEN SHOWS UP!

Morgan Freeman narrates DayZ and someone mentions Gordon Freeman followed by a HL3 post.

HL3 confirmed.

----{--@

Bunch of neckbeard haters around here...Sure it isn't the absolute best impersonation, but it is close enough to be damned funny. Always enjoy these videos, far more effort and talent in them than most of the trash that passes for entertainment on youtube.

jorbin_gonna_hate.jpg

Lighten up ladies. The impression was pretty good and anything that laughs at Day Z is fine by me.

Back