Morgan Freeman auditions for part as Duke Nukem

This is the best thing that I've heard in awhile!! Morgan Freeman is fucking great!!

Haha seriously wtf I'm laughing so hard right now. This was seriously awesome!

OMG I was at work and a call came in when I was watching that.. Almost laughed at a customer I was dying.. Made my day thanks

one thing i didnt had on my bucket list... i added it and checked it!

Top Comment

"This was more entertaining than the actual game."

True Story.

That was funny. Not sure if real though.

It's pretty good but the part where he says "so not Richard but..." where it sounds like the impression breaks down? But I can't be entirely sure either, other than the fact that it seems a bit too ridiculous to actually be him.

Ok that's either a troll, or, Morgan is starting to lose his mind... :(

you do realize that morgan freeman is 75 years old and would have absolutely no clue who or what duke nukem is right? not to mention he probably can't hear for shit anymore these days.

obviously not real, but the fact some people aren't sure shows you how good an impersonation it is.

That was amazing! It sounded just like him. If there wasn't a comment saying it wasn't and it waws Boet, I wouldn't have guessed.

Didn't Morgan Freeman get approached for a major VA role in one of Bethesda or BioWare's RPGs, but he turned it down because he thought video games provide no value to society? This is something I remember but I can't find proof of anywhere, so I may be misremembering. But if true, perhaps that was the day he forgot he starred in Wanted.

Gordon Freeman is one crazy man. When you least expect it, you get wacked by a crowbar.

Funny stuff but cmon did anyone really think that wasn't an impersonator? What alternate reality are you posting from where this situation is plausible?

Didn't Morgan Freeman get approached for a major VA role in one of Bethesda or BioWare's RPGs, but he turned it down because he thought video games provide no value to society? This is something I remember but I can't find proof of anywhere, so I may be misremembering. But if true, perhaps that was the day he forgot he starred in Wanted.

movie paychecks pay way more so exceptions can be made, lol. but yeah morgan freeman hates computers or electronics in general, i remember when he was talking about how his grand daughter or what ever was trying to show him how to search for stuff on google when he was on the Conan O'brian(Late Night) Show a few years ago.

Back