More Thermaltake Level 10 Pictures

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a new picture of the BMW designed Thermaltake Level 10 case that we showed you earlier this week (here). It looks like there are a few cosmetic tweaks to this newer design but either way, it is pretty damn neat looking. What do you think?

That case made my mind cloudy. Seriously I had a loss of awareness trying to figure out just what the fuck that case was.

Thermaltake has a nice history of making ugly cases, its nice to see they are keeping that trend.

i likey

any idea of the release date and price? thermaltakes page wont load for me :(

...but it's made designed by BMW so it's got to be better than your normal case.

Some rich kiddie will buy that and think that it automatically will make his PC leet or something.

Its just missing suitcase wheels so you can tilt it on edge and wheel it around :eek:

I guess I'm the only one that would want this case, it seems. It's a nice change from all the other "ricer" cases out there.

If i had to chose between the Level 10 and the Sails with speed, i take the lian-li.

I guess I'm the only one that would want this case, it seems. It's a nice change from all the other "ricer" cases out there.

Nope, I found the case extremely nice looking as well. I am usually die hard Lian-li. I suspect given the special nature of the case there is no way i will be affording it though. :(

Neither of you are alone. That is a seriously sweet looking case. My only concern is how is the air flow handled. But the idea of breaking up the case that is pretty slick.

I want one. The only exception would be if they went and priced it stupidly, in which case I'd be happy to build my own based on that design. Make it affordable, thermaltake, and I'll buy it.

No way in hell did BMW have a real hand in the design. BMW does bland, boring, and also-ran in a way that just isn't expressed here. Were it true, it would have been called 'das Case'.

Well, if you wanna know what I think, I think I'll probably not be able to afford it in the near future. And I probably wouldn't buy it if I could. I like my computer cases to look like computer cases, not like a skyscraper out of a Star Wars movie.

How do i put things in it. lol

This man makes a good point.

I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with the front "tiers," but I assume they are hard drives? If so, doesn't look like there is much cooling going on there.

I'm wondering about the power supply. I'm assuming it's kept in that upper box, which means you'd need really long cabling to reach everything. I wonder if it comes with a custom power supply (I assume it does) and how powerful it will be. A custom power supply is really going to add to the cost, especially if they make it 1000 W+. On the other hand if it's not powerful enough, it runs the risk of obsoleting itself given the increasing power demands of hardware.

I think I'd have to see it in person (with the price tag) to know if I'd be interested in it or not. The picture just looks too weird, but often pictures don't do things justice.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Which I tend to do around Thermaltake's stuff

saw this on guru3d earlier, but ill share my sunny input here as well: this is a monstrosity. absolutely hideous.. and wheres the airflow? and what about wc?

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Which I tend to do around Thermaltake's stuff

+1

I would like to see more pictures with different angles and inside to see how the airflow and cooling issues being addressed. Also I hope it will be easy to mount, wire the hardware.
I can see it is good for showcase but not good for practical use. It takes up as much space as a fulltower but no room for liquid cooling.

pretty neat but very plastic'y
how do the hdd breathe,
and yes dust collecting on all those flat black surfaces will look ugly in a week.
a combination of frank llyod wright and the matrix

I'm wondering about the power supply. I'm assuming it's kept in that upper box, which means you'd need really long cabling to reach everything. I wonder if it comes with a custom power supply (I assume it does) and how powerful it will be. A custom power supply is really going to add to the cost, especially if they make it 1000 W+. On the other hand if it's not powerful enough, it runs the risk of obsoleting itself given the increasing power demands of hardware.

The could just have you get a modular power supply and have their own custom wiring inside. I think it looks pretty sweet, but I expect it to be way out of my price range.

That is the fuglist case that I have ever seen. Atleast the airflow looks like it'll be good and super friendly for water cooling, too. :rolleyes:

It's interesting, I'll give it that. If priced right (Say -- under or around $150, I might get one).

I'm not sure how much I care for it, but it is nice to see someone taking a chance on something different from the norm.

Seriously, is it possible to fall in love with a case?

Valid points on all the negatives... but just look at it!

You don't water cool this case. You don't Lan with this case. You don't smoke/have pets/childres around this case. You don't dare breathe around this case...

But still... LOOK AT IT!!!

Back