more Star Wars to be frozen in carbonite...

can't view it... is it a paid membership thing?

to be fair the thread title sounded interesting, I thought it was about data storage or something, but no just another star wars ho-hum news dump where everyone complains about the movie's plot/script... I'm not complaining though, at least I'm reassured staying away from the franchise saved me a little time. Still, I do wish the movies get better as I don't like to see folks so down about it

Data storage? Wut?

Can you believe Solo has been in home release for over a year now. lmao Your not missing anything.... a few cool scenes but basically a trash flick. If not for TLJ it would have done okish and people would have been sort of satisfied with it. lol

Solo wasn’t that bad. I think the biggest problems with it really just stem from the problems behind the scenes. The kid playing Han was alright but they made the character a bit too much of a “good guy” for it to fully work. I did like the ending and what they set up for a sequel though. It is beautifully shot though and most of the effects are solid. I’d say it’s worth seeing once, but not something that one needs to rush out and see.

Reactions: ChadD
like this
Bought my tickets for the 20th tonight and many of the shows have sold out st the theater that I go to. I've enjoyed the Disney movies. I think they will start a new trilogy by 2024 (hopefully with a new set of characters).

Back