more free panties

not quite free anymore

"Sample Order
Due to the tens of thousands of requests for free samples emanating from free-items search sites like fatwallet.com, slickdeals.net, and spoofee.com We have found it necessary to weed out the thousands of hobbyists who want something for free but have no interest in evaluating a sample for potential purchase. We simply cant stay in business operating that way.

You can still get a free sample but it will require you to visit an advertiser and fill out a request for information form or sign up for a trial period.

1) Fill in your information below. We'll send you the items listed below.

2) When you click submit, you will be redirected to a page with an advertisement.

3) Click on the ad and fill out the request for information or sign up for a free trial. You'll have the opportunity to choose between many offers.

4) Upon successful completion of the form our server will verify your submission (don't waste your time if you dont plan on filling out the order or taking a trial period...you will not receive samples until this is done) and we will send you the samples listed below.."

Just thought i would put in this update

And no mention of Hardforum! Cause we unparse links! We so smart!

Course, I didn't go after the panties.

GameDad said:
not quite free anymore

"Sample Order
Due to the tens of thousands of requests for free samples emanating from free-items search sites like fatwallet.com, slickdeals.net, and spoofee.com We have found it necessary to weed out the thousands of hobbyists who want something for free but have no interest in evaluating a sample for potential purchase. We simply cant stay in business operating that way.

You can still get a free sample but it will require you to visit an advertiser and fill out a request for information form or sign up for a trial period.

1) Fill in your information below. We'll send you the items listed below.

2) When you click submit, you will be redirected to a page with an advertisement.

3) Click on the ad and fill out the request for information or sign up for a free trial. You'll have the opportunity to choose between many offers.

4) Upon successful completion of the form our server will verify your submission (don't waste your time if you dont plan on filling out the order or taking a trial period...you will not receive samples until this is done) and we will send you the samples listed below.."

Just thought i would put in this update

i dont see notice of this anywhere?

all it asks for is $1.50 for shipping or is there something im missing?

I wanna see pics of the free panties on someone from [H] 's ass. TTP this calls for you!

scroll down...i think they need a better model for their merch......chunky butt just isn't selling me on their product... :eek:

Back