More Drone's-Eye Footage Of Apple's Spaceship Campus

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is more drone's-eye footage of Apple's spaceship campus...and it's glowing now. All in all, the contruction seems to be coming along nicely. And, just in case you are wondering, this is not the same guy we showed you before that uses a drone to record construction progress.

It is interesting how in that design, there will be no office that has a pinnacle status like in a traditional highrise/square building.

We here at Apple have enjoyed smelling our own farts for 30 years. I'm Johnny Ive, talking to you as the moron you are, in my smooth, mellow, condescending tone. Now enjoy some cheesy, sentimental piano chords through your one remaining bluetooth headphone and behold our tribute to us.

We here at Apple have enjoyed smelling our own farts for 30 years. I'm Johnny Ive, talking to you as the moron you are, in my smooth, mellow, condescending tone. Now enjoy some cheesy, sentimental piano chords through your one remaining bluetooth headphone and behold our tribute to us.

Sums it up quite nicely. Oh, and I'm more interested in what is underground than above. nice of apple to share this footage with the peasants though.

Back