More Closet cleaning, GPU's, Xbox360, RAM, etc etc

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
Well, here I am selling stuff again lol. Turns out I don't need an epic fast gamer rig as it seems all I play anymore is LoL... So In order to pay some suprise bills and not waste any good hardware I'm trying to recover my losses

Anyways, same rules as all my past sales. Heat is prefered but since you are paying first not necesarily required, just dont be a brand new user name. Payments through paypal, I'm verified and linked to my heat account (see signature). Prices are shipped USPS unless noted, shipping is sent out the next day, same day if I can but next day usually. Blah Blah, if you have questions just ask. [H] folders get 5$ off their purchase (670 and 6670, xbox 360 and PK301 only right now)

I also have some 8300 GS low pro cards, I don't have the bracket and they are not powerful at all lol, but if you just need a spare test GPU or a GPU for a server or something, this will do the trick. I think I have some AMD x300 low pros too, if interested let me know

PS Vita 4GB Memory Card, Sony
New and in package, came with a bundle but I have 2x 32GB cards so this one is not needed. $17 on Amazon, I'm going to go $13 shipped here. You can never have too much space (unless you have a handfull of 32's lol)

D-Link DES1024D 24port 10/100 Switch, Rackable (one has rails, one doesn't)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817111015&Tpk=DES1024D
75$ each on Newegg, get em here for 28$ a piece shipped. First come first serve for the rails.

Optoma PK301 Pico Projector - 190$ shipped
http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-PK301-...RJ5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335256708&sr=8-1
Seriously, this little thing is bad ass. Sure it may not seem bright on paper but in a dark room from about 6-7 feet this thing can fill up a white board for some sweet 720p or 1080i gaming anywhere you go (about the size of a pack of smokes or cards). My buddy in Iraq had one and we used his all the time, He said he was going to sell it so I ordered mine but he kept his. This thing was never even taken out of the box in Iraq, and has been used maybe 6-8 hours tops in it's life. I also have some accessories to go with it that didn't come with the box'd product. Included in my kit is the following:
1x Pico Projector w/ zippered neo-prene like case & power brick
1x VGA adaptor cord
And extra I have...
1x Mini UltraPod camera stand (for the projector), about 4-5" long when all tucked up
1x 15' MiniHDMI to HDMI cable, just plug and play anything HDMI (xbox, PS3, etc etc)
1x Component Adaptor
1x Composite Adaptor
1x Headphone to speaker cord (3.5 to 3.5 thingy)

I have a bunch that didnt come with the kit, cost me over 400$ when I bought this, I just never used it and now that I'm home I have my theater projector... and I'm not on the road as much as well. Anyone that travels alot and wants to game large, this is your ticket item lol. Looking to get $190 shipped for the whole kit.

Hynix 4GB (2x2) DDR3 1600 laptop ram kit - $19 shipped
I upgraded my m14x to 8GB and have this left over memory from the swap, worked great I just wanted 8GB so that I could run larger VM's on my box

Slim Xbox 360 with 250GB HD, one wireless controller (black), Power Cord, and HDMI cable - $150
These are going for $200 used on amazon and $300 brand new. I havent played this thing in a few months, most everything is PS3 or LoL on my PC so I don't have a need for this anymore.

4GB HyperX Kingston DDR3 1600 2x2 kit
Name says it all lol, $20 shipped

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'll take the 6670. I'll PM you later tonight.
2.png

Back