More BF2 Expansion packs!?!?!?!

I'm all for expansion packs, but they really pushed Special Forces out so fast that I havn't bothered to get it yet. It's good they're willing to create new content, but how about releasing some as a bonus pack or something, similar to UT rather than make us pay for a new pack every 3 months.

My big problem with SF is not enough good servers. Push out two more, and now the servers are watered down even more.

Question. How much do you guys think this will affect game balance? What if someone was just getting into the game and don't have access to the new packs (Which is my case). Am i cannon fodder?

Assumption: No these are separate maps and scenarios. You either can play them or not, just like the SF expansion.

I didnt buy the SF expansion, mostly because all the BF1 expansions were blah. I like the mini expansions. It saves you from buying a 30-40 dollar expansion for the one or two golden maps. Just from looking at server numbers, it appears to me that SF is a interesting diversion but not a must have. Kinda like SW for BF1, after a few months everyone went back to the basics.

The only must have for BF1 was DC and that was a mod. ;) Hopefully EA doesnt quash the game by never allowing player mods.

Back