More Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Footage

CoD who.... Modern what?

When this DLC is released on the PC, it's going to be a great times again for our platform!

My whole CoD clan has preordered BF3.

They really did a great job with the infantry combat this time.:)

Dare I say this could be LEGENDARY???

I take it you can use suicide boats to sink the carrier??

Where is the continuous cursing and the continuous "be advised"? That cannot actually be BF3...

And no one was blinded by a flashlight in the daytime or a sun glare inside a dark room...definately not footage from BF3!

i must say it looks dam good, as much as people hate EA and most of their other games, BF has been pretty solid.

OMG if i didnt have deus ex hr right now i would be going nutty cuz it's the only thing keeping me occupied gaming wise. I simply cannot wait for this.

I saw that too!

Does anybody have information regarding multiplayer co-op missions? I haven't heard anything about it since the beginning of summer.

omgomgomgomgogmogmg Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted Please be advised... Enemy Boat spotted at :48 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

All I can say is..... MINE MINE MINE GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME and Screw you Carmack, this is what a PC title should look like!

Only question left is, 2x 6970 or 3? for 5760x1080 with all the eye candy on.

No PC gamer with a heartbeat can be skipping this one. Incredible, I cannot wait to play.

All I can say is..... MINE MINE MINE GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME and Screw you Carmack, this is what a PC title should look like!

Only question left is, 2x 6970 or 3? for 5760x1080 with all the eye candy on.

I'm running three.. frames sometimes dipped into the 40's, but that was the BETA.

can't wait to type "weeeeeeeeeeeeee" in chat or say it in voice chat after I jump off the cliff :D

One of my clan mates betatested BF3. He said it was a cluster. No thanks. I'll be playing MW 3.

One of my clan mates betatested BF3. He said it was a cluster. No thanks. I'll be playing MW 3.

Begone! You go enjoy your recycled old engine laser tag.

Game looks fantastic, I have preordered mine its just I wont be able to touch it until after i return from my deployment in like.. may lol.

I wonder if my $300 EMachines featuring a 1.6Ghz AMD 250u and 256Meg onboard video can play that? Maybe I could turn the resolution down to 320x240 with no eye candy and pull a respectable 5 or 6 FPS. :)

...but my time is coming, already planning my new X79 based monster, just a little more patience.

They_see_me_trollin_They_hatin-s407x405-128685-580.jpg

5... more... days... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have to pre-order my copy today LOL. Unfortunately I held off to purchase my other highly-anticipated game RAGE. Wish I got the Witcher 2 instead, since I've wanted to play it since it came out <.<

I thought I grew out of video game anticipation... but... after watching these videos I don't think I have. Definitely a fan of the base jumping. I hope I don't have to upgrade a video card for this, but I have a feeling I will.

im sure the hacker will make this one shot one kill game.
they took over crysis 2 . im sick of these freak hack job ,ban them forever. :mad:

Back