More Amazon PC downloads [W]arm

toddw

[H]ard|Gawd
I know most of these have been posted in the past, but they are still ongoing and some (Witcher 2) have actually fallen in price.

$5 - Metro 2033
$5 - Darksiders
$20 - Deus Ex (which I hear is a steamworks, can someone confirm?)
$16 - Witcher 2 Super Duper deluxe 2.0 edition

there are more here is the link. Scroll to bottom of page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1337451042&pf_rd_i=979455011

Edit: Couldn't resist grabbed Witcher 2 and Deus Ex based on [H] member recommendations

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Must resist Metro 2033 for $5 I have way too many games to play the way it is.

Last edited:
Many games have the following coupon:

Order this product between now and 12/31/2011 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the 2011 bestselling Video Game Download like "Battlefield 3" or "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" in the month of January 2012. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time.

So if you get Metro 2033, it is "free" if you are planning on buying a game in January.

Last edited:
Hell with it, I bit on Metro. Thanks op, the $5 deal thingy is nice too.

Yes, Deus Ex: HR is a Steamworks title and as such requires Steam activation. So you don't need to download it from Amazon if you already have a Steam account setup. Just feed Steam the key and download it from Steam.

I know most of these have been posted in the past, but they are still ongoing and some (Witcher 2) have actually fallen in price.

$5 - Metro 2033
$5 - Darksiders
$16 - Witcher 2 Super Duper deluxe 2.0 edition

there are more here is the link. Scroll to bottom of page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...color-20&pf_rd_p=1337451042&pf_rd_i=979455011

Edit: Couldn't resist grabbed Witcher 2 and Deus Ex based on [H] member recommendations

Yeah, I grabbed Witcher too, and its been a great game so far. Duex Ex you will love, esp if you played the older one, you will probably like it

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back