more 360s?

I would say you'll see a good trickle coming this week. Probably by Mid-End April they'll be much easier to get ahold of.

As always, when we know something, we'll pass it on to you. :)

Just nabbed a 360 premium today at walmart. They had 4 premiums and 5 cores.

Jackpot!!

You should go to target they got a good shipment of 360s. last time i was there was 2 days ago. They had 8 premiums and 10 cores there for about a week they said...so try target.

MS said there will be a big shipment coming in the first week of April.

They are everywhere now. I got lucky back in december and got mine online.
Gamercard represent...
tehxbox.jpg

:D

Local costco here had about 20 of their bundles - i grabbed one and couldn't be happier. Costcos bundle is decent (premium + pgr + extra wireless controller + play and charge). I wish it came with the wifi connector because right now i don't feel like paying another $100 for the device. I am going to grab an old 802.11b router today and turn it into a bridge for my 360 and use that for now.

I have to admit, the graphics are awesome on this. I've become addicted to HexicHD.

i have to wait until newegg has some in stock.. i plan on purchasing a new TV along with the system through them.

My local Walmart had 2 premium and 2 core last Saturday when I went to get GRAW.
The guy there said they get a small amount in each week and have actually kept them on the shelf.

I use this BestBuy Locater every now and then, and it seems today that almost every local BB is showing some in stock. It usually shows no stores with stock, or maybe one for an hour or so.

I might have to stop into BB today and see what they've got.

/337 said:
They are everywhere now. I got lucky back in december and got mine online.
Gamercard represent...
tehxbox.jpg

:D
holy shit, step away from the games bro....i have 5 games and oblivion is gonna break the 1000 mark for me(because i plan on getting all 1000 points, its rather extremely easy if you stay level 1, i had 500 3 days after playing)

paranoia4422 said:
holy shit, step away from the games bro....i have 5 games and oblivion is gonna break the 1000 mark for me(because i plan on getting all 1000 points, its rather extremely easy if you stay level 1, i had 500 3 days after playing)
Yeah I havent really gone after achievments for the past month. I used to be hooked on getting them. Now I just play GRAW online.;) At least I dont have 26,000 like someone.
:eek: :eek:
ST+TheKing.jpg

my costco had like 25 units in stock the other day, i think they are becmoming readily available

Stopped into BestBuy today, they said they didn't have any. When I asked them why the online locator showed them as in stock, the guy said they were holding them for Sunday. He said every BB would have them in stock on Sunday, and that it would be listed in the Sunday ad. He said he had a bet with one of his coworkers that there would be a line on Sunday morning. I bet he's right.

And of course I'll be driving to CO on Sunday, so no 360 for me this week.

yesterday i was at bestbuy, i was really tempted to ask. i started looking at the current game selection and i just didnt really see anything to push me over the edge..

i guess ill just wait until a few of the killer apps are out.

Jason711 said:
i guess ill just wait until a few of the killer apps are out.

Hmm, what do you call Oblivion and Ghost Recon? :p

Both damn good games but, I do suppose that these are available for the PC as well, or will be soon.......

not into rpg's ... and ghost recon just doesnt give me a chubby. *shrug*

I was looking for them last night as I was bored and figured I'd buy one if I happened to find out. I found like 2 or 3 places that had them but only had them as a bundle. Yea I was like fuck that. I want one but I'm not about adding like a few hundred bucks in stuff too it. Yea I'll pick up an extra controller and chrage kit, remote and other stuff down the road but 400 bucks for the system and a game are all I'm about to start off with. I just can see spending that much cash for video games at one. I'm all about buying the system and a game. Like a week later another game and maybe an extra controller or something and so on. Pretty much the places that love the combos(I really hate the ones with like a thrid party pos controller you would have to buy) are places I will not waste my hard earned cash at.

my toyrus had about 20 and bb here had about 25 in this giant stack. I was really shocked to see that many, then more shocked to see they werent being sold asap.

Are there any technical differences like better quality ram or stuff like that between these new shipments and older shipments? Or are they absolutely identical?

Any Phoenix/Tempe sightings? I'd really like to grab one from Costco or Sams Club because of their killer return policy.

Jodiuh

I bought mine at Costco because of their great return policy. The only thing that frustrated me was that I called them about 30 mins before I showed up there and asked if they had any in stock and said "No we are all sold out" but there were about 10 left in stock. Costco is diligent about keeping track of their stock and it frustrated me to hear a manager ignorantly spout off that answer.

Anyways - you should see plenty in stock in the next few weeks. Nice thing about Costco is you don't have to cough up for Microsofts extended warranty.

Jodiuh said:
Any Phoenix/Tempe sightings? I'd really like to grab one from Costco or Sams Club because of their killer return policy.

Phoenix area...go to any store Fry's, Bestbuy, Target, Costco...they all have them in stock.

Bah, the Costco in Tempe told me "out of stock in entire phx area" when I called them yesterday.

Fry's force you to buy the bundle: Premium + Any 2 Games + xtra Wireless Controller = $519? I think? But I wasn't sure what games I wanted.

So I picked it up from BB along with the only 30" HDTV that would fit in my cubby. Rented Oblivion, Burnout Revenge, and Perfect Dark for the next couple weeks.

So far, I've only watched the Matrix with my DVD/HT player. (HDTV n00b) Wow...hopefully I'll get enough sleep to check out a game tomorrow, lol!

sakurakana1003 said:
Are there any technical differences like better quality ram or stuff like that between these new shipments and older shipments? Or are they absolutely identical?
Not sure about the newer units but if they are any different, you will be surprised that the parts actually get cheaper and not more expensive. They may have been reliability but as technology progresses, they are able to make new deals with other companies for cheaper equipment.

Staples said:
Not sure about the newer units but if they are any different, you will be surprised that the parts actually get cheaper and not more expensive. They may have been reliability but as technology progresses, they are able to make new deals with other companies for cheaper equipment.
yeah, generally besides accidently flawed parts(likes psus on the original xbox, or dvd drive) parts are usually most expensive at launch(higher wattage psu, more expensive but louder cooling system, samsung ram chips vs whatever they switched to in the most recent xbox1s, 1mb TSOPs vs new 256k ones just shit like that)

everyone knows V1.0 xboxs are > then every other version(1.1 is only slightly differnt, but V1.2-1.6 blow :p )

Jason711 said:
are they starting to stay in stock yet?

If anyone in Cincinnati, OH is looking, the Electronics Boutique at the Kenwood Town Centre has a ton of premium and cores in stock now. None of the other local stores seem to have any though.

junehhan said:
If anyone in Cincinnati, OH is looking, the Electronics Boutique at the Kenwood Town Centre has a ton of premium and cores in stock now. None of the other local stores seem to have any though.

I got mine from wallmart two weeks ago in Tri-county. they had about 5 premiums but no cores in stock. At the time they where the onlyones with them.

We just recieved 34 Bundle Packs ( $449.99 ) on Tuesday at Sam's Club in Addison, Texas. We have been told we'll be getting regular shipments from here on out.

From the site, it looks like you get an additional controller and the play and charge kit. System and controller are same price, so you basically get a free charger? Kinda lame...if I'm reading it right. Maybe I'll go check tomorrow.

Jodiuh said:
From the site, it looks like you get an additional controller and the play and charge kit. System and controller are same price, so you basically get a free charger? Kinda lame...if I'm reading it right. Maybe I'll go check tomorrow.
That charger is a good thing, but yes a free $20 charger is what you get atleast you wont ever not be able to play cause your out of AA's. But really why bitch about something that costs $20 that you get for free since you would end up buying a 2nd controller anyway......

Looks like BB.com has both Core and Premium packages in stock, along with some bundles.

I did a search and every nearby BB seems to have them in (according to the site).

Back