Monster Power Tweak Coming to Diablo 3

This -----> www.pathofexile.com

If you were a D2 fan. You have to check this game out. It's made by a bunch of D2 fans. It's going into open beta soon. There will be no character wipes once open beta starts.

Path of Exile is the best D2 clone ever. It's better than a clone. It has a few additional systems that really kick ass. Lots of PvP options. The devs are very cool and talk to the community on a daily basis.

I could say a lot more but, I'm lazy. Check it out you grouchy bastards!:p

ditto!

I love PoE!

bring on open beta! I'm tired of character wipes!

Actually I see it as a stalling tactic for them. Perhaps they think gamers are playing it and completing it too fast so they offer difficulty levels where you can be sure gamers (that play too fast anyways) will likely jack it up to Inferno or Nightmare, causing them to play much slower while Blizzard developers are working on PvP expansion packs or patches in the meantime.

The only thing interesting about the MPL is the extra loot find and bonus item boosts. Once I beat inferno diablo the only thing left was getting better gear - which really meant having to RMAH. Nothing left to do in the game so I haven't played in months and uninstalled it. Short of PVP I don't think there is anything to make it worth playing again.

After playing Torchlight 2 for the first 5 minutes, I couldn't uninstall D3 fast enough. Seems Blizzard is losing their golden touch. A real shame.

From the D3 thread in the gaming section:

5WGM5A83VNTV1349891151325.jpg

UJQXWFK3N8511349891152079.jpg

IIRC, a Blizzard rep posted that the current 1.0.4 monsters would be around MP3 or MP4. Patch 1.0.5 will bring with it a 25% reduction in incoming damage across the board (among many other things), so there's lots to factor in.

What I take from this is the monsters will be 3500% harder to kill, and you get rewarded with 100% more shitty loot.

After playing Torchlight 2 for the first 5 minutes, I couldn't uninstall D3 fast enough. Seems Blizzard is losing their golden touch. A real shame.

The original Diablo team is being the Torchlight series so really its no surprise anyone is doing this.

Diablo 3 is actually a good game , but its content is just god awful boring at the moment because Blizzard seriously wants you to do "farming" runs for better gear which you never get. The only "better" gear items are set pieces for the most part and they cost a fortune.

After getting my WD to level 60 and Paragon level 8 and upgrading him the only items/set pieces left for me to get cost on average at least 50-100 Million gold (so $30-60 dollars depending on the current market pricing of gold) and the better set items and my best 2 handed weapon are more like 300+ million Gold which is just an UNGODLY amount of farming or hundreds if not thousands of dollars spent.

How can Blizzard expect anyone to be willing to spend hundreds of dollars on the RMAH is beyond reason when you consider how completely boring D3 becomes after a while.

This patch and "Monster Power adjustment" is not going to ease the burden of super expensive items and it isn't going to fix the major class balancing issues (hello fresh level 60 Demon Hunter with 110k damage and shit gear next to my level 8 Paragon Witch Doctor with 55k damage and much better gear) and since there is no new "content" to speak off its just more junk for china farmers to push through to sell to morons who have tons of disposable cash and would rather buy their way through the game.

Also ALL class defensive skills are being nerfed as well , so anything that reduces damage or saves you from death is likely getting altered for PVP that's coming sometime in the future.

Blizzard ruined D3 with its greed and ambition , what a great game it could have been and instead its been ruined by forced DRM , insane AH pricing and broken and overpowered class structures. What a joke this game has become compared to other choices out there.

lol what? that's what kept d2 alive for so long...what do you think people spent countless hours doing farming the same gd bosses over and over, re-rolling because one stat was off, or duping SoJ's for currency...

All in all it was so you can have the best character so you can PvP or be the guy with THE best items in the game. There were no nerfs, there were no absurd modes and stupid ass paragon lvls.. it was sheer ARPG goodness and addiction to items that kept the game going.

ALL of which are not present in D3.. half the time you were getting items that sucked or items that were nerfed after patches making them useless... and what was the end goal? To beat Inferno? LOL.. lets all face it diablo franchise died with the dissolving of Blizz North. Move on to other games...

Then the Diablo franchise was never what you were looking for.
I'm surprised PvP is still no where to be seen after 6 months. They should focus on that instead of silly modes like this.

Back