Monster Hunter: World Adds Standard PC Mouse Control Option for In-Game Camera

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Monster: Hunter World has added standard PC mouse control options for the in-game camera. Initially the only camera control option was to emulate a game controller which made it slow and clunky. Now the game feels much more like a standard PC game as everything is much more crisp and familiar with new mouse option enabled.

Has anyone tried modding the game yet? I was thinking of adding the Souvenir's Light Pillar mod to the game as I have issues finding all the monster parts that fall to the ground during an intense fight. Are there other fair and balanced mods out there that a budding hunter should try?

We've implemented an update adding new mouse control options for the in-game camera. The new control type is in line with the control standards for most PC games. To change the controls, open up the in-game Start Menu, go to Options, and select the Controls tab. Here you'll be able to switch between the different mouse control schemes. If you wish to adjust the sensitivity, go to the same Options menu, and select the Camera tab.

The light pillar mod is awesome. I haven't really done any other mods beyond making the Dualshock 4 control prompts work, and the low res texture "workaround fix" thing. Some of the mods like being able to see monster HP and team contributions ruin the spirit of the game, IMO. Then you've got mods that outright let you buy any items you want, which is just cheating.

I probably will stick with Dualshock 4 since I'm used to it, but this is great news for KB/M players.

I don't know what the mouse controls do. I enabled them but the feel is similar to what I had already. that being said, I had done a lot of changes to the camera controls, so these mouse changes may be another way of doing the same thing.

Back