Monster energy wallpaper i made

Very nice, interestingly enough; I am drinking a Monster right now before I jump on for a few games of CS.

Thank you for the wallpaper.

Definitely nice work, but be prepared to be sued by Monster Cable. :p

Very good job though. ;)

Thanks a ton for the awesome feedback. Im not prepared to be sued by anyone atm lol i made it a while back with hopes of people liking it! Ill work on bigger resolutions, just name the sizes!

AND?

They are not going to win a case against this guy making a picture of a Monster Energy logo that has nothing to do with Monster Cable and does't have the word Monster on it.

Case would not even go to court

What is people's obsession with Monster energy drinks? I no doubt have one on occassion when I'm pulling 12-15 hrs in the CAD shop. But I see people with the stickers on the their cars (some large full rear window sized), clothes, etc, and computer wallpapers apparently. I'm cool with it, just wondering what the big deal is?

What is people's obsession with Monster energy drinks? I no doubt have one on occassion when I'm pulling 12-15 hrs in the CAD shop. But I see people with the stickers on the their cars (some large full rear window sized), clothes, etc, and computer wallpapers apparently. I'm cool with it, just wondering what the big deal is?

I would paint my truck with the Monster Energy logo... but they would have to pay to have it done, and pay me there after to rock it :D

Even a sticker though, you want me to advertise for you... pay me

lol wow all this talk about being sued, its just fan art. I made it cause i like the way the logo looks thats all, not after financial gain but wallpaper popularity? i dont know, just posted it for those who like the logo too =D

You wont be sued anyways. You are not using the logo to sell products. You simply made a logo as a fan. There is nothing wrong with that.
If that were the case then Honda could sue you for placing a subaru sticker on their car even though you own the car.

Nice work OP.

To the rest, particularly the responses to Oldie's obvious joke, just....wow...

Monster's gross but cool WP. I think I've seen the reference before and it's cool too.

Back