Monsoon Fittings?

I havent used them in a loop, but inspected them in person. They look well made, easy to use, and the colors are nice. But if the color isnt that important to you, you can get 6 XSPC compression fittings for $24 ($4 each). Those I have used, and they are really nice and function perfectly.

Monsoon fittings look great, especially in combination with the rotaries. I'm using them in my latest build. Also excellent customer care. Of the stuff I ordered, one rotary was incorrectly packaged (a 1/2"-3/4" size in a box labelled 3/5"-5/8"), and I contacted Monsoon about it and the owner Geno had them overnight me a replacement directly from the factory.

They are nice quality, just make sure the tubing you use is verified to work with them. They are not tolerant to tubing variation. I tried some 1/2x3/4 with 1/2x3/4 Primichill and I couldn't get the locking rings on, the tubing was slightly too fat.

Looked at them, but locally they are 2-5x more expensive than other fittings... $23 for a single rotary fitting or $50 for 6 normals is kind of silly. By the time I'd bought enough for everything I might as well have bought new everything. :D

There might be some difference over really really cheap brands, but probably not for how much they are charging over the better ones. It's just a fitting too...

Any other affordable brands out there? I was looking at BitsPower and EnzoTech but neither (that i saw) had any multi-packs.

Dont worry about multi pack. XSPC for $4 each is the cheapest known brand that youll find from FrozenCPU/Performance-PCs/Jabt-Tech/Sidewinders/etc...

I had these in my rig for awhile(the regular one) and they held up pretty well. I like the wrench that they give you. It made sure I had no leaks when I used these

I have these in my LanPC, Works great. I haven't had issues.. the monsoons are good, but they adatpers and angle fittings are a bit pricey, its the same thing with bitspower. I have used compressions from, Bitspower, XSPC, Monsoon, Koolance, Swiftech and of all of them, I like bitspower the best as far as quality, however XSPC and Monsoon are very easy to use. Koolance and swiftech are so so in my book.

Back