Monoprice Memorial Day Offers! 5/25/17

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Memorial Day Sale! Up to 40% OFF Our Most Popular Products (5/25-5/29)
image-3891137-12953837

Headphones & Earphones Sale! Up to 40% OFF Select Items (5/25-5/29)
image-3891137-12953840

20% OFF + Free Shipping on Stereo Tube Amps! (5/25-5/29)
image-3891137-12953842

Up to 20% OFF + Free Shipping on Z-Wave Home Automation Products!(5/25-5/29)
image-3891137-12953843

Up to 55% OFF HDTV Antennas! Free Shipping on Select Items (5/25-5/29)
image-3891137-12953844

20% OFF Orders of $300+ w/ Promo Code: 20WEEKEND (5/26)
image-3891137-12953897

Take 15% Off Your Order w/ Promo Code: 15MEMORIAL (5/28-5/29)
image-3891137-12953900

Those are some solid deals, gonna be browsing for sure, but somehow I doubt those are their "most popular products" haha, may pick up one of those blue switched keyboards for work tho

I picked up a pair of their damn cheap earbuds with Mic, was like $3.50 or something. Several years later they're still awesome. I lost the ear foam for one of them though so I might pick up one of the flat wire earbuds, as the only complaints I've had with the earbuds is they tangle, hah!

I would definitely recommend their cheap earbuds to anyone. I may also try their 7722 model (or whatever SKU it was), which I think is $10 but people say the audio is even better.

On my cheap pair the audio was very good. Way better than you'd expect for $3.50 IMO. Not flawless fidelity but I never had issues hearing things, and I'm pretty sure the frequency response was wide enough for me to typically hear almost all.

Tl;dr, the cheap monoprice earbuds are awesome. Check the reviews on them if you don't believe me.

Anyone ever listen to one of their hybrid tube amps? Been looking for a radio for my office and am kind of intrigued by those....

Their 27" 1440P 144hz monitor is excluded from the 20weekend promo code. Not biting on this deal.

Any recommendations for a network rack (maybe with wheels?) that can be had? I have a stack of lab equipment that I wouldn't mind placing in a rack. Would need about 8-12U of space. I don't think I want to mount to a wall. Quiet would be nice.

Anyone ever listen to one of their hybrid tube amps? Been looking for a radio for my office and am kind of intrigued by those....
I have their 50 Watt Amp in my study. It looks cool as hell, but turned out to be a lot bigger than I expected. Sounds nice though and does well enough to drive my Micca MB42X-C's.

Thing with mine is I pretty much only use it through bluetooth and an iPad because I have never successfully got it to play nice with my computer. No matter what cords I would use, or line out port even with DAC's in the middle I would get incredible hissing and humming while it operates flawlessly over bluetooth or line in from a phone or tablet. Can't be assed to figure out what I'm doing wrong or if I have a bum unit, but it's been great outside of that very significant fail point.

I'm very curious about these, as well. I am eyeing the 15 watt version as it'd be an impulse buy but I'm not sure how 15 watts would play with my bookshelves, a pair of Fluance Classic series (lower end of there range, but it works fine for my game room). These speakers are rated on there site as 30-100 watts so 15 may be a bit anemic with them...

I'm very curious about these, as well. I am eyeing the 15 watt version as it'd be an impulse buy but I'm not sure how 15 watts would play with my bookshelves, a pair of Fluance Classic series (lower end of there range, but it works fine for my game room). These speakers are rated on there site as 30-100 watts so 15 may be a bit anemic with them...

Wattage doesn't determine the loudness of the speaker there are others factors. The 15w might sound great with your speakers.

My guitar amps are all under 20amps. I run one 5 amp and the other at 7 amps and sound great pushing the "75w" speakers I have in my cabs.

I ordered the 15w one and I will let you know.

I received mine the other day and I like it for what I'm using it for. The thing isn't very loud with my speakers having a sensitivity of 90db.

Back