Monoprice Discount Codes this Week

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Click on the links below to use the deals outlined. Thanks!

Take 15% Off Your Order w/ Promo Code: MONTH15 (4/30 only)
image-3891137-12923555

$20 OFF $100 w/ Promo Code: WEEKEND20 (4/28 only)
image-3891137-12923550

$5 OFF $25 w/ Promo Code: SALES5 (4/28 only)
image-3891137-12923547

20% Off Orders of $300+ w/ Promo Code: MAY20 (5/1 only)
image-3891137-12923556

15% OFF SlimRun Cat6A Ethernet Network Patch Cables + Free Shipping! (4/26-5/2)
image-3891137-12923559

Monolith M1060 Planar Headphones Only $299.99! While Supplies Last!(4/25-4/30)
image-3891137-12923581

POWER SALE! Up to 50% OFF Power Banks, Lightning Cables, Micro B Cables, Wall Chargers, Surge Protection (4/27-4/30)
image-3891137-12923597

lol

Why didn't i check here before i ordered stuff tuesday :( In the future, does [H] get kickbacks if we use those links for shopping? Or does anyone using those codes work?
Yes and Yes. I get these every week, I will start working harder to make sure I include these in Hotdeals.

Damn, made an $80 order from them last week heh.

I got a few of those slim cat6a cables in that order... they are amazing, I got 1', 7', and 12', wished I got some 3', with the discount code I'm going to

Sweet, just in time for me to get a couple surge protectors and speaker/hdmi cables.

Last edited:
I've yet to get a Monoprice promo code that works with their 3D printers. They've got the budget 3D printer market cornered very well with their turn-key MP Select line-up, so I get that they wouldn't bother offering them at a discount.

On a related note, I got a notification that their MP Select Mini V2 launched today, so better get those while they're still in stock.

absolutely cannot beat those prices for quality surge suppressors. twenty bucks for 4k joule rating??

todays may20 code doesn't work just like the others. "To take advantage of the promotion please add $300.00 to your shopping cart." with $399 item in shopping cart.

edit: I guess they excluded a bunch of other items that aren't listed in the excluded items.

Last edited:
The problem with Monoprice's "20% off $300+" codes is that they exclude pretty much anything it would be worth using on - monitors/HDTVs, speakers, 3D printers, PC parts, etc.

So unless you plan on buying $300+ worth of studio monitors (oddly not excluded like most speakers), monitor mounts and/or cables, don't bother. Even then, the savings mostly just offsets your shipping costs, which are going to be significant when ordering any or all of the above.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
The MAY20 code does appear to work with their high-end drawing tablet (cintiq competitor, iirc):
https://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=108&cp_id=10841&cs_id=1084101&p_id=14481&seq=1&format=2

I'm highly tempted. What to do, what to do... I'm not an artist, but it is fun to play with if the quality is as good as it is supposed to be.
Nice find to the not-exempt list! I'd consider it myself if I didn't already have a Cintiq Companion Hybrid. Definitely gonna tip off the artist buds about this.

Comes out to $360 after promo discount, add $10.49 or more for shipping. Even a used Cintiq in the 22" to 24" range costs much, MUCH more than that!

I bit the bullet - I'm not likely to find a better deal anytime soon. I've wanted one for ages, but now I guess I need to figure out how to use it and with what software, hah. I don't know jack about photoshop, only gimp. Etc.

I bit the bullet - I'm not likely to find a better deal anytime soon. I've wanted one for ages, but now I guess I need to figure out how to use it and with what software, hah. I don't know jack about photoshop, only gimp. Etc.

If you can effectively use GIMP, real Photoshop is going to be a treat. I haven't had access to it a in a long time....GIMP is fantastic, but Photoshop makes everything you want to do in GIMP way easier.

The problem with Monoprice's "20% off $300+" codes is that they exclude pretty much anything it would be worth using on - monitors/HDTVs, speakers, 3D printers, PC parts, etc.
Yep they kept spamming my email with "new discount code!" and no matter what I tried to apply it to, the code didn't apply to the item. Finally gave up and unsubscribed. Enough trolling.

Back