Monmount LCD-1930 Triple LCD Monitor Stand

HardOCP News

[H] News
Legit Reviews says the Monmount Triple LCD monitor stand is affordable and very well built. With a price tag under $50, it would be hard to go wrong with this thing.

We were about to give up on an affordable triple monitor stand that had articulating arms for a sweet AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA Surround gaming setup when we ran across the MonMount LCD-1930 Triple LCD Monitor Stand Desk Mount that costs just $48.88 plus shipping! Compared to the other three monitor stands on the market this one looks like a bargain!

Had the dual mount version for my 19s which were pretty nice, was also able to mount my 5.1 speaks to one of the arms.
PICT0018.jpg

Taking off the clamps is a bonus because you can screw it to a desk .

Although not mentioned, if you wanted to run 3 24" monitors on portrait, it should be great for that. I might get one for my office for this reason...

Yeah I agree it won't hold 24 inch monitors so it's a no go for me. However, I purchased 2 of the 2 monitor stand made by this same company a couple years ago. They are very well made. I upgraded a bit ago to a larger one.

If this one had the arms about 10 inches longer, we would be in business.

The manufacturer has several other mounts on their website that are designed to take monitors more than 20" wide, but they don't articulate... I'm actually thinking of picking up one and attempting to mod it for this exact purpose, I don't think it would be that hard.

That's cheap but maybe not best for gaming. The review says they will have a new one coming out for larger screens in 3 months.

States in the review they are for 20" max, and were designed for 19" monitors. WTF?
They are in the works for a new stand in the coming months that might actually be of any use to someone who does multi-monitors in 2012. Hopefully under $100.

Ideally I would like one that supports 24" panels, and that you can angle in the sides.

Also, additional support for the base if you wanted to run bolts through the desk would be nice... I'd be worry that those two clamps could hold that much weight solidly.

Back