Monitoring your CPU - Monitoring Temps from Windows

Guys,

I'm stuggling with trying to find a way to monitor my CPU temp from Windows. Yes, I know I can access it in the bios but I want to do it from Windows. Is there anything any of you use that can connect to the bios and get those temp readings displayed on Windows? Not sure why this isn't reported through CPUz...

Thanks,

dc

- Issue Solved - Hardware Monitor Pro from www.cpuid.com is awesome and is working great. Really nice program. CPUTemp was a virus infested site dudes...don't download it...

Last edited:
I'm a fan of OpenHardwareMonitor. It monitors everything: voltages, temps, etc.

I use it to power my rainmeter config

No suggestions for Core Temp? That's what I use and I like it. Shows temps and cpu usage on desktop gadget and temps in toolbar.

One thing though, anyone know of a convenient way to view cpu temps/usage while gaming?

No suggestions for Core Temp? That's what I use and I like it. Shows temps and cpu usage on desktop gadget and temps in toolbar.

One thing though, anyone know of a convenient way to view cpu temps/usage while gaming?

MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision X (both RivaTuner based) have hardware monitoring that includes an on screen display in games.

What do you mean not show TJ Max? Not show it where?

y36UMGB.png

Not sure what the problem is with it showing it in the main program.

Back