Modern Warfare 3 The Vet and the Noob Trailer

I laughed my ass off, it was pretty funny.

The only thing I could think while watching that was that pic of the fat kid in the military uniform holding a gun, "Don't wory sir, I'm from the internet!"

That was a good live-action...

Sam Worthington (Clash of the Titans, Terminator: Salvation)
Jonah Hill (SuperBad, Get Him to the Greek)

To bad the in-game graphics look like total crap and all.

/me goes back to Battlefield 3.

yeah what was the point of this commercial it came on a million times last night on FOX.

Honestly, I liked the 6 minute short film that was on the front page Saturday.

That was pretty cool.

This one is not as good as the Kobe and Kimmel trailer from last year's BlackOps release.

I agree it must have cost a pant load of cash.:eek:

That was cool. :) I hope they keep releasing more entertaining trailers like that.

Now back to BF3.

After carefully watching this video a few times and comparing the graphical quality, I'd say that Battlefield 3 still has better graphics.

The truth is that trailer fits all modern military shooters. Just change the name at the end ot BF3 or Arma 3 or you name it :)

Funny trailer, game will probably still be the same old crap.

ahh at least the trailers are worth watching. Still doesn't mean it'll pry me from BF3.

Yeah my brother and I were watching this and were laughing our asses off. Then we watched it several more times and kept laughing.:p

AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH
woooooo !

i see where they're running with this. They want more noobs to buy this.

"the game pretty much plays itself, so any noob can get in on the action"

I laugh every time I watch this. "Should I have used a knife?" LOL! Then that second noob coming in at the end... I think EVERY game has people like this.

To bad the in-game graphics look like total crap and all.

/me goes back to Battlefield 3.

Too bad the in-game graphics look like total crap, the player count is small, there are no vehicles, no physics/destruction, no air combat, no mounted weapons, no cooperative teamwork needed at all, nothing new (barely changed map packs basically) other than a high $60 price.

Back