Modern Warfare 2 midnight launch pics

Hey, I was right behind that fat guy while I spent 7 hours in line for my iPhone!! :p

It's only a fuckin video game. Those people are pathetic, imo.

Oh my God! If I saw the guy who is dressed up I would fear for my life.

Slide 8 was my favorite

Discuss

all i see is a badass who went commando for the midnight release. who doesn't wear tactical gloves when transporting games back to HQ (parent's basement) :confused:

all i see is a badass who went commando for the midnight release. who doesn't wear tactical gloves when transporting games back to HQ (parent's basement) :confused:

You're also forgetting the magpul magazine attachments for quicker access. Essential to any late night op.

I also find it impressive that you able to tell that he had no underwear on as well. Keen eye.

Whatever. If they have the time and dedication, then more power to them. Internally i am saddened and actually pitiful but that's just my personal opinion.

Give him a little credit, he probably still has a room upstairs...

You're also forgetting the magpul magazine attachments for quicker access. Essential to any late night op.

I also find it impressive that you able to tell that he had no underwear on as well. Keen eye.

Well played :D

Not to mention the round shape of his belly gives the camo a 3D look.

317381.jpg

Looks like the typical crowd of people I would expect doing something like that.

My question is, what does he have said magpul's attached to?

...Cali put a ban on ARs/30 round mags a LONG time ago...LOL...

What a tool. As a matter of fact, that goes beyond tool on so many levels, I don't even know how to label it.

My question is, what does he have said magpul's attached to?

...Cali put a ban on ARs/30 round mags a LONG time ago...LOL...

What a tool. As a matter of fact, that goes beyond tool on so many levels, I don't even know how to label it.

Ban on the mags and on the rifle itself. My guess is they are airsoft mags or something.

Gotta love the AZ Republic and their idea of news, I stood in line for the first WoW and second WoW expansion and saw a very similar looking crowd.

Lovely.

Gotta love the AZ Republic and their idea of news, I stood in line for the first WoW and second WoW expansion and saw a very similar looking crowd.

Lovely.

I come for the "news" but I stay for the comments left by the fine registered members of the website.

hes more of a looser for buying the strategy guide than he is for wearing camo

hes more of a looser for buying the strategy guide than he is for wearing camo

This. Why would you need to get a strategy guide for this game? It's not like there's intricate puzzles that are impossible to solve?

This. Why would you need to get a strategy guide for this game? It's not like there's intricate puzzles that are impossible to solve?

Stare at the picture of the chubby bastard for a few seconds. You have to be just a tad mentally challenged to wear your airsoft rig, over your hot pocket stuffed fat torso, to a release of a video game called Modern Warfare 2...I'm thinking he will need every page of that "guide"

It's only a fuckin video game. Those people are pathetic, imo.

Said the guy spending his free time posting on an internet forum called [H]ardforum where computer enthusiasts meet to discuss their geek prowess.

we had a guy last night at the Boise Gamestop that was in a full Gillie suit...

LOL He looks like the neck on that top is so tight, it's causing his head to swell up!

Seriously, this is why PC gamers get hated on by the console crowd. I fully support the views that this game is an insult to PC gaming, but the "reasoned" arguments that are constantly repeated by all the PC sheeple are just as bad as the console crowd.

I was at my own midnight release and they had a National Guard recruiter. Anyone else see this?

Seriously, this is why PC gamers get hated on by the console crowd. I fully support the views that this game is an insult to PC gaming, but the "reasoned" arguments that are constantly repeated by all the PC sheeple are just as bad as the console crowd.

I was at my own midnight release and they had a National Guard recruiter. Anyone else see this?

Console gamers are a completely different audience than PC gamers. Both consist of doughy individuals though.

This thread is most enjoyable.;)

The camo guy looks very happy.
Wait till he sees himself on [H]

Back