Modern Warfare 2 is worth it.

Look at the complaining.

And as far as the campaign is concerned, this is one of the better single-player experiences you'll have on the PC this year. I don't actually want a long campaign in Call Of Duty. It is what it is. If I want a lengthy campaign that's going to eat into my computer time then I'll play Dragon Age.

All this thread does is reaffirm that nobody loves to hate his own hobby more than a PC gamer.

Duh. We love complaining about this crap. We derive lots of fun from it.

While I like the singleplayer (xbox), I haven't really liked the multiplayer experience.

It's probably just me, as I know what I am doing, absolutely in COD4 PC, but on the xbox (COD4)... I'm lost. I know what to do... but I don't.

Dunno. Maybe it's just me.

Same thing with MW2...

Modern Warfare 2 feels like the Transformers 2 of the gaming world at the moment :p Best way I can describe it, except I'm sure the story in MW2 is better.
Best description EVER! If only MW2 embraced 5 year old humor as well as Transformers 2 did.

Look at the complaining.

And as far as the campaign is concerned, this is one of the better single-player experiences you'll have on the PC this year. I don't actually want a long campaign in Call Of Duty. It is what it is. If I want a lengthy campaign that's going to eat into my computer time then I'll play Dragon Age.

All this thread does is reaffirm that nobody loves to hate his own hobby more than a PC gamer.

That's kind of hypocritical of you. :p

Back