Modern Warfare 2 (360 or PS3) $43.95 shipped

HA. Just bought it on NewEgg for $54.99 and showed them the link.

They price matched and gave me a $17 refund. YAY

the game is worth about $5, hardly a hot deal.

Look, we know a LOT of people are upset about the game, but the threadcrapping is getting really really old. If you don't like something, move on and stop trolling everyone who does. -Oldie

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun game, wish I could find a deal like this for PC. I had a friend who was staying away from this game because of the bad press. Told him I had it, let him play and he loved it. The multiplayer is just so beyond the first Modern Warfare that its hard to play after playing this one and the integration into Steam is excellent. Unless you guys try it, somewhere and somehow, your opinions based on hear say from other people not playing this game means crap.

The multiplayer is just so beyond the first Modern Warfare that its hard to play after playing this one and the integration into Steam is excellent. Unless you guys try it, somewhere and somehow, your opinions based on hear say from other people not playing this game means crap.

There are a lot of people claiming that the multi-player runs like crap and I've only played MP for a few hours and haven't noticed this but maybe the MP has more issues than I've seen.

I don't trust the trashers much. They've let their bias keep them from seeing how good this game is. Yes IW consolized the game on the PC, there's no debate about that but damn the game is just fun. Just realize that MILLIONS are loving it, quit thinking that everyone that likes the game is some sort of brain dead zombie and move on.

This is for the console versions, no reason to hate, bicker, whine, etc. All the supposed issues people were hating on are for the PC version. The console version is awesome and just builds on the past console versions.

i've had an awesome experience with MW2 on PC, both SP and MP. anyone who is already on the fence but can't swallow the $60 price tag should jump on this deal.

I've been having a great time with the PC version actually. A few times there's been some pretty bad lag but overall it's been good.

BNG has the PC version for $49.95 and Free Shipping. Not a bad deal considering pretty much all retailers are selling the PC version for $60, even Amazon which is known for having discounts.

The game was made for console, not PC. So this is a good buy, imo.

Story was pretty good. MP is very lacking, compared to COD4.

I bit on this and I don't even have a 360 yet; hoping to get one on black Friday.

@ hafaznmatt: why do you feel the MP is lacking? I thought they added a lot of things to the MP. ie: multiple attachments, custom killstreaks, etc.

Fun game, wish I could find a deal like this for PC. I had a friend who was staying away from this game because of the bad press. Told him I had it, let him play and he loved it. The multiplayer is just so beyond the first Modern Warfare that its hard to play after playing this one and the integration into Steam is excellent. Unless you guys try it, somewhere and somehow, your opinions based on hear say from other people not playing this game means crap.

I may pick this up for PS3 and I will usually go for the PC version of a shooter.

The whole point of PC games is they are so much more fluid than their non-dedicated server cousins.

I bit on this and I don't even have a 360 yet; hoping to get one on black Friday.

@ hafaznmatt: why do you feel the MP is lacking? I thought they added a lot of things to the MP. ie: multiple attachments, custom killstreaks, etc.

Multiplayer isn't lacking, if anything its considerably better than MW1. Just another hater trying to thread crap some.

Great deal for the console version, now just do this for the PC version.

Anyone else having check out errors for the buynextgen.com site when trying to buy this game?

has anybody ever bought anything from this site before?

i ordered the game last week and my card has been charged but there's been no action from the stie (besides sending me a receipt).

are they just really slow in shipping things?

has anybody ever bought anything from this site before?

i ordered the game last week and my card has been charged but there's been no action from the stie (besides sending me a receipt).

are they just really slow in shipping things?

Call them, dude... don't delay. You don't want them saying anything like... "oh, this slipped through the cracks and it wasn't shipped"... sometimes the longer you wait to call, the longer you won't have your item shipped. A phone call can speed up the process... there's no harm in calling. :)

Back