mobo and 3d card match=performance boost?

smcgee85

Limp Gawd
I have an asus mobo and am looking to upgrade my gpu. Would I see any performance benefit by going with asus for my gpu?

um disregard that didnt mean to post in this section
if u see this mod plz close down this thread

Yeah man, if both your mobo's pcb and video card's pcb are red, you get a 10% speed boost.

I usually buy Gigabyte motherboards because i believe them to be about the best and i just so happen to have a Gigabyte 5900XT installed. I usually get at least a 20% performance boost because of it. I get another 15% because everything in my case includeing my LED lights and CCFL's are blue. And you can laugh at me all you want but my Intel logo on the side of my case gives me a good 5% performance boost in most games and i've got the benchmarks to prove it!

burningrave101 said:
And you can laugh at me all you want but my Intel logo on the side of my case gives me a good 5% performance boost in most games and i've got the benchmarks to prove it!

Spoken like a true Intel Fanboy
:p

burningrave101 said:
my Intel logo on the side of my case gives me a good 5% performance boost in most games and i've got the benchmarks to prove it!

Come on.. where are the before and after screenshots??!! 3dmark score at least?! :D

edit: Didn't see above post when I made this one. Funny we quoted the same thing.

Back