Mobile Phones with Dual Sim Cards

PC_User

Supreme [H]ardness
Does anyone know of any good new phones that support dual (2) GSM sim cards? I am looking for an upgrade to the older Samsung DUOS D880. Any suggestions?

What is the purpose of dual SIM cards? (too lazy to look it up :p)

It is extremely useful for people who roam frequently, especially between countries. Or for people who do business in different regions.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Check out the Acer dx900. I don't really know much about it other than it supports 2 sim cards and is a smart phone.

It is extremely useful for people who roam frequently, especially between countries. Or for people who do business in different regions.

Ah yeah, then I suppose you don't have to be popping SIM cards in and out.

Exactly. I need to find this phone for someone who travels frequently and has two sim cards with different numbers. It's quite a convenient feature because you can simultaneously receive calls to both numbers and can also make calls from the separate numbers.

I can't understand why more mobile phone companies haven't been producing these phones. Seems as though Samsung is one of the only mainstream companies to have a line of DuoS phones.

dual sim phones are most useful for business people. have two contacts for different type of people like business/job & family.

dual sim phones are most useful for business people. have two contacts for different type of people like business/job & family.

True. Having two numbers that can be used as once without having to carry two separate phones.

Exactly. I need to find this phone for someone who travels frequently and has two sim cards with different numbers. It's quite a convenient feature because you can simultaneously receive calls to both numbers and can also make calls from the separate numbers.

I can't understand why more mobile phone companies haven't been producing these phones. Seems as though Samsung is one of the only mainstream companies to have a line of DuoS phones.

Thats because there isn't really a market for it or its not worth making it.

Back