Mobil 1 EP 0W20 5qt - $3.85AR (Limit 2)

$15 rebate is with an oil filter, $12 is just for the oil itself
$61.92 looks like a third party. It's $15.85 with instore pickup (assuming there are any in stock nearby)

Dibs in Addison :)

upload_2017-4-4_9-12-4.png

So what am I missing here? Walmart isn't on the list of participating retailers.

So what am I missing here? Walmart isn't on the list of participating retailers.
The list isn't a complete. Have done the rebates before when purchased from Walmart and never had an issue.
Even if the rebate doesn't come through, $15.85 is still a darned good price for 5qt of EP.

had the same reaction, but none of the major auto parts places in the SE like Advance Auto, autozone, or O'riellys are listed either

also, heads up the store locator is totally flaky - put in my zip, not avail within 50 miles, tried the next zip north and came up with 4 stores, tried 1 over and nothing within 50, tried 1 the other way and came up with a different set of stores. That's in a metro area with probably a dozen within a 10 mile radus

Thanks for the heads up. $15 off for 5qt + filter is a pretty nice deal. Got the last jug of 0W-20 on the shelves!

my store has at least 5 jugs in stock, but i have nothing that uses 0w-20...All 5 of the cars/trucks in my household are 5w-30.

my store has at least 5 jugs in stock, but i have nothing that uses 0w-20...All 5 of the cars/trucks in my household are 5w-30.
My store actually only had 2 jugs of 0w20 in stock. They had no problem letting me pick up 2 jugs of 5w30 instead for the same price, which works for me :)

Back