Mmmm, Mouthwatering Meaty Manger for Baby Bacon Jesus

HardOCP News

[H] News
Although this has nothing to do with technology, it has everything to do with bacon…and that makes it relevant. Yes, I am probably going to hell for posting this (a very tasty, tasty hell) but I just had to share. Thanks to SayUncle for making this mouthwatering meaty manger.

I like the comment on Picasa by mega24:

Sacra-Licious!!!

Can't improve on that comment.

Maybe I'm just old and jaded but my first thought was "oh that's Jews made of bacon, classy"

Roughly four seconds later it dawned on me that technically it is a depiction of Jews in a gas chamber.

oh my, lol

mmm pork savior.. or is it bacon jesus. shit either one is great when roasted.

So, it all rests on a bed of shredded potatoes, that soak up the porky goodness while it cooks? Fuck yes!

Maybe I'm just old and jaded but my first thought was "oh that's Jews made of bacon, classy"

Roughly four seconds later it dawned on me that technically it is a depiction of Jews in a gas chamber.

So what he is saying is that you can bake your Jews and eat them too? Just fkn wrong.

I wrote this as my facebook status, pic attached:

Away in a manger/No crib for a bed/The little lord Jesus/ Used bacon instead/ The.... wait what?

:p

This has to be the most sacrilegious food/art. The Bible/Quran/Torah tell us that God commands us not to eat any pork. Lol.

So what he is saying is that you can bake your Jews and eat them too? Just fkn wrong.

Add to that a little holy communion.

I'm so gonna make this Christmas classic and dip the wise 3 guys in molasses for a little color and sweetness.

This is so wrong... but needs to be said

I'll have the body of Christ ...

Someone should grill a case of bacon. Then wrap each piece, kind of side by side, in clear silicon or acyrlic in the shape of a computer case... The Baconcase....

Imagine.......

That reminds me of a previous article where it is stated that robot classify human flesh as bacon.

I suddenly have this terrible thought...

soylent green == human flesh, human flesh== Bacon,
Soylent green == Bacon...

Bacon :)
I also thought about robots thinking we taste like bacon... yikes.
I guess if I have to taste like something, it might as well be bacon :)

Probably the funniest thread I've ever read in a tech forum. :D

Kudos to all involved, except that you already used all the best one-liners... leaving me as only an admiring spectator. :rolleyes:

And the little baby Jewish Jesus is in the oven of all places...oh the irony!

Back