Mizugori's Items for Sale for Cryptocurrency Thread (BF4, PSU, R7 240, & More)

Mizugori

[H]ard|Gawd
1.) BF4 Code - When I purchased one of my 290s, they gave me a voucher thing to get BF4 for free. I can mail it to you or scratch the thing off and send you the code. This is for the PC of course. Newegg has the game listed for $60 I'm asking for the equivalent of about $30 in crypto.

2.) Corsair TX650M PSU - Used this in my PC for about a year, never had any issues with it. I just upgraded to a 860watt platinum PSU when I converted that PC into a mining rig, and needed more watts for the graphics cards. This is $100 on newegg; I'm asking for the equivalent of about $60 in crypto and that includes shipping within the contiguous 48 states. *SOLD*

3.) This is a brand new, sealed in box Sapphire R7 240 video card (2gb.) I am looking for the equivalent of about $55 USD in crypto and that includes shipping within the contiguous 48 states. Please note the Asus version of this card is $70+shipping on newegg.

4.) Cisco AM10 Valet Connector (USB Wifi adapter) I am pretty sure this is B/G/N... I was using it on one of my computers but since I moved that computer is hardwire as it's right next to the modem in my new place, so wifi seems silly for that PC. Asking for the equivalent of $20 in crypto, including shipping within the contiguous 48 states.

As the title says - I want payment in cryptocurrency. I can accept bitcoin, litecoin, marinecoin, dogecoin, potcoin, ronpaulcoin, hobonickels, flappycoin.... that's probably it but pm me if you have a different offer. However, I will ONLY accept cryptocurrency - I am trying to do my part to help encourage real world transactions in cryptos.

As crypto values can change rapidly, I will be looking at what price that crypto has been at in recent days. PM me an offer and we can begin the discussion. But please, don't waste my time and yours with lowball offers, your offer should be worth around the price I have listed in USD.

Please note that I will also only deal with someone with legit references, and ideally a longtime member of the forum. Extreme preference will be given to a buyer who has been on here for a while and has references. Depending on the payment type, a certain number of confirmations will be expected before the item ships. We can work this out in advance.

I ship fast and carefully, and have many references heatware ebay etc... I have been on this forum for a decade.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bump for cryptos!
Also, I will buy the R7 240 if it is a low-profile card, but I don't think Sapphire makes one.

bump added Cisco wifi adapter

I might have a Corsair 500 watt PSU for sale shortly, in the process of upgrading one of my PCs... stay tuned :)

Back