Mix hd6970 and 9800gt for physics

I have an 9800gt that I got as a replacement for an older AGP card that I couldn't use due to it being pci-e. Will this work with my Hd6970 for physics support? Is I worth the trouble of mixing ate and nvidia?

To my knowledge you need to use a modified driver that is not updated anymore and so it's not really worth it at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as i know tuaarita is correct. Also using physix is not really worth the time.

To my knowledge you need to use a modified driver that is not updated anymore and so it's not really worth it at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You use the normal Nvidia drivers, and then run the Hybrid PhysX Patch on them to remove the checks for AMD graphics cards.

The Hybrid PhysX patch was just updated a couple weeks ago to support the latest Nvidia drivers and PhysX system software. GenL is still actively working on it.

search the forum here there is all the info you need and the software you need is up to date. hell just search my posts and you will find the info you need i have posted it over and over again in this section

Back