Mitsubishi HC4900 1080p LCD Projector $1399 Free shipping

Nice...

Could someone suggest a nice screen and audio setup to go with this projector. The cheaper the better.

I'm sure you can find better online but circuit city has a deal on a denon av receiver with 5.1 boston acoustic speaker setup for either 400-500. I've got an old denon receiver that with a pair of klipsch KG2's that I still love. Started with Denon back when they had their $150 turntable that had the same specs as $500 to $1000 turntables. DP150F or something like that. They always make really good cheap equipment when they start up but then lose that quality (low price) later on. Nad started out with solid cheap stuff too. Their lower end stuff isn't that pricey though.

Oh yeh the above setup includes a dvd player with upconversion.
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?c=1&searchType=user&keyword=DHT687BA&searchSection=All&go.x=19&go.y=8

On a serious note you will always be better off purchasing AV sound equipment seperately instead of one of those boxed setups. Which the above is kind of a boxed setup but not the same category as I am refering to, if you follow.

Back