Mitsubishi DLP HDTV - 65" 16:9, 1920 x 1080, 1080p $1599.99 FS

I do love Mitsubishi TV’s on the whole. This particular unit is a promo model and if you shop a bit you will find if for 1399.00.

Unlike their mainstream product it has very limited distribution and I doubt you will find many reviews.

I did a setup for a customer two weeks ago, they got the same thing with a diff model number from ShopPMSNBC and frankly it looks far better then a westy and some of the other lower price sets out there.

The really cool part is it’s only just over 15” deep and out of the box weighs just a bit over 60 pounds so we hung it on a shelf on a wall.

Bad part is TD is high on the price.

This is part of TD's "Pink Friday" sale, which was discussed in a now-locked thread recently.

Too bad the model # is not described. It should be WD-65xxx, where xxx is either 733 or 734, unless it's a very specific TV model that most stores don't sell. If the "xxx" is something lower, such as 731, then it's last year's model. (But I doubt that's the case given the HDMI 1.3 claim.)

I have the WD-57734 (57") that I bought in Sept. It's working great. :cool:

This is part of TD's "Pink Friday" sale, which was discussed in a now-locked thread recently.

Too bad the model # is not described. It should be WD-65xxx, where xxx is either 733 or 734, unless it's a very specific TV model that most stores don't sell. If the "xxx" is something lower, such as 731, then it's last year's model. (But I doubt that's the case given the HDMI 1.3 claim.)

I have the WD-57734 (57") that I bought in Sept. It's working great. :cool:

Says right in the description that it's a 734 series.

Says right in the description that it's a 734 series.

Oh, cool. I only looked at the top art and didn't see a "WD" model #, rather just what appears to be a Tiger Direct Part #.

$1600 is a great price for this TV (65" '734). One of my friends got a WD-65733 on Black Fri. for $1500, but that's the '733, not '734. (Google to find the difference in feature set - cnet.com describes it.)

wow what a difference a year makes. I paid $900 more than that for my WD-65732 1 year ago.
great price.

If you're thinking about a Mitsubishi DLP, go for the Diamond series DLP. Then for only a few hundred bucks more and a C2D or X2 PC, you can watch (or play a few games) in 3D HDTV. Apparently splits the 120 Hz signal into two 60s.

Saw a demo when the Mitsu trailer rolled through town a few months ago. Even Star Wars Episode IV looked pretty good.

See page six for links http://download.jazel.net/misc/file...3bfad04419ecb626750_2_3DGeneral Questions.pdf

or
http://www.ddd.com/cart/product.php?productid=2&cat=1&page=1

Love my old 52525, BTW.

Back