MiSTer FPGA - Retro Console Hardware

twonunpackmule

[H]ard|Gawd
Over the weekend, I was able to get the Sega Menacer, Sega Justifier and SNES Super Scope to work on the MISTer. I posted on the forum about the issues I had with the Mega CD/Genesis core. Someone instructed me to set the SNAC to Joy 2. That doesn't work. What you need to do is "Swap Joysticks" in the option menu. That changes the SNAC from P1 to P2. Which, if coupled with the correct adapter will allow Super Scope and Menacer functionality.

Not going to lie, playing Snatcher with a Justifier is pretty great. The whole system with the Justifier is cheaper than trying to nab a second hand Snatcher.

J3RK

[H]F Junkie
Not quite the correct aspect ratio of course, but kinda cool full screen :)

DF9F7264-80D4-4436-9B98-D48038E5477D.jpeg

cageymaru

Fully [H]
I finally got mine over the Christmas weekend. Slowly adding more and more to it. Got the consoles that interested me up and running. Will tackle MSX soonish. That's a bit more complicated. Though, I think i want to get a good CPS romset first. I got a few up and runnning but the vast majority I had don't seem to work with the core. So, I'm trying to get a new set.

View attachment 318028
What speakers are those? I'm either going to build some towers or buy some used ones.