Mirror's Edge keeps crashing, even with v1.1 update and PhysX turn on and off.

the gamer

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all, just got Mirror's Edge and I keep getting a crash just before the part where you run up the blue ladder and give the package to the blonde chick, I have the V1.01 PhysX update installed but it still crashes there, I have me Video Card updated to the latest (182.50) but nope still crashes, specs are in me sig below.

Thanks.

I played the game with 180.48 drivers and had no problems. From what I have read some drivers are borked with this game in regardings to PhysX. Rolling back is a pain but it may be worth a shot...?

I just got the game and didn't get there yet, I'll post back when I do. I am using 180.50.

Hey all, just got Mirror's Edge and I keep getting a crash just before the part where you run up the blue ladder and give the package to the blonde chick, I have the V1.01 PhysX update installed but it still crashes there, I have me Video Card updated to the latest (182.50) but nope still crashes, specs are in me sig below.

Thanks.

Got some crashes, when I started playing the game. Had to lower my overclock to run this game fine. Never had a single crash again.

when I got the game it was a slide-show on my old 180.4 drivers, but updated to 182.5 and it's running just fine. When I installed mine on steam, it did an auto-update to my physx drivers - maybe uninstalling and re-installing the game would help?

reinstalling didn't work either. not sure whats happening, might be my anti virus and virus software in the game, tho Farcry 2 and other games is all good.

185.68's working fine under both Vista x64 and Windows 7 x64 build 7077. Love this game!

I keep locking up too. It actually blue screened last time. I have to use the 178.24 nvidia drivers because those are the only ones that don't hard lock my pc on L4D.

Back