MintSim Mobile 5GB Data monthly, 3 Months for $20 + $8 S/H

I really want to ditch my TMobile plan but I have my parents on a 4 for 160$ one. And they need the TMobile microcell tower..

I wish I could use it. I got their $5 sample and I just don't get good enough service with T-Mobile where I live.

isn't the free year from sprint still going on?

at $7/mo you could also do redpocket

Found on Slickdeals that you can get $20 off by going through rebate sites which would make it a little over a buck a month with the free shipping code. I tried but we'll see if it works....

Free Shipping code: IRFREESHIP

Anyone successfully using this without issues?

My concern with MVNO's is the parent company does not prioritize quality or connectivity for the MVNO cusomer and its expressly stated in their terms.

Anyone successfully using this without issues?

My concern with MVNO's is the parent company does not prioritize quality or connectivity for the MVNO cusomer and its expressly stated in their terms.
Yes, i use this company on beater phones as do my parents and one friend, together we've ordered their service about ~ 8 times i'd say. Haven't noticed or heard of any real issues yet. Their live customer service have been pretty helpful too. MintSim seems pretty popular on hardware and deal forums.

Found on Slickdeals that you can get $20 off by going through rebate sites which would make it a little over a buck a month with the free shipping code. I tried but we'll see if it works....

Free Shipping code: IRFREESHIP
Great info, thanks!

Last edited:
Back