Mint White Iphone 4S 16 gig

• Thread starter Deleted member 189430
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 189430

Lightly used AT&T 16 gig iphone 4s up for sale. No scratches or marks. Original box and accessories included. Reason I am selling is I am cutting down on bills and this is a big one. Your choice of a red Speck case or a black/white Otterbox Defender. Looking for $450 OBO shipped w/in the continental US.

I accept Paypal or Amazon Payments (preferred).
I will ship out via USPS w/insurance.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

I will add pics once I get my camera back from my kids' mother. :rolleyes:

heat

Last edited by a moderator:
**Free Tip** You should call AT&T and get it factory unlocked. You can get more money for it (About 500-550 for it) Just call and ask em to unlock it for you and just give them your IMEI. If anything just tell them you got it from craigslist and you don't have the reciept, They will most likely foward it and it will get unlocked by the end of the day. Anyways free bump :D

**Free Tip** You should call AT&T and get it factory unlocked. You can get more money for it (About 500-550 for it) Just call and ask em to unlock it for you and just give them your IMEI. If anything just tell them you got it from craigslist and you don't have the reciept, They will most likely foward it and it will get unlocked by the end of the day. Anyways free bump :D

Is this working on the 4S? I was under the impression that this only applied to the 4, and only when the phone was out of contract.

Bump!

Haven't had any luck trying to get AT&T to unlock.

i tried to call to get unlock code couple time but i think they only allow unlock code if your contract is done

You can use this on straight talk though - just select the att sim. 45 a month ulimited everything.

be sure to select mirco sim for iphone.

Is this working on the 4S? I was under the impression that this only applied to the 4, and only when the phone was out of contract.

Yeah it does. Well my friend who was still under contract called for me (I have tmobile) and I had it unlocked that same day :)

Nice iphone...if I still had AT$T, this is what I would use for their service. Roll Tide bump!

Back