Mining Upcoming Alt Coin

sethmo

2[H]4U
Anyone currently CPU or GPU mining some oddball shit coins that have promise? Something like Ravencoin where mining pools/difficulty isn't/wasn't overrun and the coin actually has a potential future?

Obviously nobody knows for certain, just curious what all oddball coins everyone(or anyone) is currently mining.

Mining Raven. With my hashrate, I can get hundreds every 24 hours, so yeah, it has potential. Sometimes I switch to Monero also, Eth is not worth it, cause you'd be competing with a huge number of ASICs. I'd rather trade something else to ETH.

Mining Raven. With my hashrate, I can get hundreds every 24 hours, so yeah, it has potential. Sometimes I switch to Monero also, Eth is not worth it, cause you'd be competing with a huge number of ASICs. I'd rather trade something else to ETH.

What miner are you using for X16R?

I was using Z-Enemy but just recently switched to T-Rex. T-Rex seems to be ~5% faster.

Last edited:

I was using Z-Enemy but just recently switched to T-Rex. T-Rex seems to be ~5% faster.
Wow! Shit, sorry for not replying sooner, I haven't checked the forums in a while!. Yeah, was using Enemy, it seems to be fast enough, and has enough switches to run efficiently, but Raven's price has been shit-bombed recently, so I stopped. Moved back to super casually mining Monero.

Wow! Shit, sorry for not replying sooner, I haven't checked the forums in a while!. Yeah, was using Enemy, it seems to be fast enough, and has enough switches to run efficiently, but Raven's price has been shit-bombed recently, so I stopped. Moved back to super casually mining Monero.

Yeah, everything has taken a shit. There's nothing I can currently mine for a profit. Think I'm going to build up and stake BCI for a while.

Update my miners and try again, or fire up a space heater and save myself the frustration?
Why does guncoin look profitable? Already have too much guncoin, worth less every day.
And music. Sure thing, can't miss I said, oh yes it can...

If you're heating your house anyway, what ever you hash is basically cost free.

Wow, yeah, t-rex is pretty kick ass.
I am getting over 40 MH/s on my rtx 2080, as opposed to about 26 MH/s on z-enemy.

By the time I finished posting, the speed went up to 50 MH/s. Awesome stuff.

I tried to get one of my rigs going on grin coin but couldnt get it to work so I went back to nicehash and then monero after the fork. What a difference the fork makes!

Thinking of Mining Monero again myself, what are using to mine with and what miner? Thinking of trying XMRig with the Vega FEs in mining rig and putting the Vega LE in Main Rig. Also RVN is profitable again with the 1080Ti's so probably start doing that as well.

The TeamRedMiner seems to give me better results than XMRig or XMRStak for CryptoNightR with AMD based cards.

Back