Mining Pool Hub - huge auto convert fees? or me misunderstanding?

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
I've off and on tried Awesome Miner, and one of the various pools. I'm trying MPH right now, and I see they've added a stats page since the last time I've used them in December.

However, on the stats page it sure likes I'm getting drug across the coals on autoconvert fees. 76% fee on siacoin? Am I reading this right?

upload_2018-1-13_7-57-42.png

thats min payout if you were to try to get just that coin pulled out. that has nothing to do with auto exchange.

basically the third party stats app doesn't handle the auto exchange well because well honestly MPH doesn't handle it very well in at least the numbers you see with them.

that stats page is unaffiliated with MPH, its something a MPH user put together. as far as i understand it those figures are in relation to the fees charged to transfer coins out of MPH to your external wallet. its supposed to help your efficiency so that you aren't transferring funds too frequently and paying too much in fees. it doesn't have anything to do with the auto exchange feature, its only information and applies to transferring out your coins.

i've got mine working pretty good, in the settings area of the stats page you can enable/disable coins from being calculated into your 24hour stats. i disable everything except my auto exchange coin and any coins i'm keeping. everything else that gets auto exchanged isn't included in the calculations since it will all show up, in my case, as ETH. that also accounts for any ETH i actually mine.

Back