Mini ITX + internal speaker and mic + Wifi. Skylake

Henri108

Limp Gawd
So title says it all:
I need a Mini ITX mobo with internal speaker and mic and Wifi to use with a Skylake CPU.
I found some older motherboards with internal speakers and mics. And also just noticed our new Dell 3420 systems have this build in as well.
This will be used with intel VPRO and a HDPLEX 250 PSU.

Last edited:
Anyone? Internal mic and speaker can also be a seperate unit that connects to the motherboards front IO connectors or somthing similar. I can't find that though :s.

Anyone? Internal mic and speaker can also be a seperate unit that connects to the motherboards front IO connectors or somthing similar. I can't find that though :s.
Well, your initial post suggested that you wanted it on board. That was firmly in the "not gonna happen" department.
If you just want something Z170 with built in wifi there's this. Mic and speaker run through onboard audio, reasonably certain there's connectors for front jacks as well but I don't remeber at the moment.

Well, your initial post suggested that you wanted it on board. That was firmly in the "not gonna happen" department.
If you just want something Z170 with built in wifi there's this. Mic and speaker run through onboard audio, reasonably certain there's connectors for front jacks as well but I don't remeber at the moment.
It should just all fit in thee mobo's dimensions. I don't find any that connect to mobo pins...

Back