Minesweeper!

Sean

[H] for Life
Anyone really good at this bugger. I can do beginer in 15 seconds, Intermediate in 100 and can't get the expert done just yet.

I suck in it so bad lol :p I never really got in to it that much but that's just me lol :)

Yeah, I can do beginner and intermediate without too much trouble, but I always mess up on expert. I've gotten close, but then there always seems to be a couple places where I have to guess, and on one of those instances, I guess wrong.

this game is like crack. i sit there and just play it over and over again. so easy. so fun. so so so addicting. i hate when there are two choices for where the bomb is and half the stage is done, you pick the wrong one :(

Cigolon said:
this game is like crack. i sit there and just play it over and over again. so easy. so fun. so so so addicting. i hate when there are two choices for where the bomb is and half the stage is done, you pick the wrong one :(

Fucking tell me about it. I just got to 3 mines left and POW! Fucking had to make a guess. My guess was wrong! On Expert No less!
:mad:

Finally a thread I can brag in! after 7 years of a desk job with nothing to do most of the day I can say that my best score is 90 seconds on expert level. Hah!

This game is strangely addicting...I can usually do an expert in about 2 minutes. Worst thing is when you have to guess on the last mine...

it became my only pasttime in class when the work was finished...

beginner: 3 seconds
intermediate: 37 seconds
expert: 133 seconds

:D

*edit: i do remember seeing ridiculous clips of expert being done in a little over 40 seconds, intermediate in 10, and of course, beginner in 1 (2 clicks). i remember doing beginner in 2 clicks, but my 2nd click didn't come till 4 seconds later. what a waste :(

Nihilanth99 said:
it became my only pasttime in class when the work was finished...

beginner: 3 seconds
intermediate: 37 seconds
expert: 133 seconds

:D

*edit: i do remember seeing ridiculous clips of expert being done in a little over 40 seconds, intermediate in 10, and of course, beginner in 1 (2 clicks). i remember doing beginner in 2 clicks, but my 2nd click didn't come till 4 seconds later. what a waste :(

Wow...If you find them, please post...

I've done beginner in 1 second, intermediate in 30-35 and expert in 170...

::cool::

ive done them all in 1 sec.............................................................................................................................................................................

GOD'SlittleSERVANT said:
ive done them all in 1 sec.............................................................................................................................................................................

Without editing the config file right...
;)

(I think this only applies to win 9x not xp)

Eigtball said:
Fucking tell me about it. I just got to 3 mines left and POW! Fucking had to make a guess. My guess was wrong! On Expert No less!
:mad:

Well, there goes a leg!

greenhorn1 said:
Finally a thread I can brag in! after 7 years of a desk job with nothing to do most of the day I can say that my best score is 90 seconds on expert level. Hah!

My best time on expert is 91. I wasn't even paying attention to the time, so I was floored when I realized what I'd done.

Actuall all you have to do is hit ESC to get the timer to stop. Check the help file.

Cheers,

Dijonase said:
My best time on expert is 91. I wasn't even paying attention to the time, so I was floored when I realized what I'd done.

Me too. I'd had probably 30-40 times right around 99 seconds and I thought that would probably stay my best and then one day i got the 90 and it didn't even seem like I was having that good a game. I think a lot of it is just how the mines are layed out. There are some patterns that are easier to spot than others and if you get a whole map filled with a goodlayout you can really cruise through it.

How the hell do you beat beginner in 1 or two clicks? Just get lucky and have all the mines in one group or something?

Beginner: 8 secs
Moderate: 63 secs
Expert: I don't remember, but near 300 secs

I haven't played in a while, but I used to be addicted.

Anyone play the firefox minesweeper plugin? You can play with hexes rather than squares!

Back