Minecraft Will Not be Certified for Windows 8

and people wonder why game developers and software developers are complaining? Less money in their own pockets, higher prices for the consumer and more restrictive expression of freedom.

Because they dictate what you can and can't install. Only MS "certified" applications are available. Also, they have other censors, such as a parental censor where you can't get applications that are rated M -- or even games. It's akin to Apple blocking Hustler or Playboy because they consider it too controversial. It's someone else making the decision for you as to what you should and shouldn't be able to see and do. Apparently, a considerable portion of the idiots here are quite fine with that. I'm not. I wish them luck with their defense of Win9 when Microsoft completely locks everything down on the OS level and bars you from installing anything that isn't from the Microsoft store. Right now on WinRT that's already in place, the next logical step is the desktop.

Tell me another story.

Tell me another story.

Enjoy your new walled garden.

5.1 Your app must not contain adult content, and metadata must be appropriate for everyone
Apps with a rating over PEGI 16, ESRB MATURE, or that contain content that would warrant such a rating, are not allowed. Metadata and other content you submit to accompany your app may contain only content that would merit a rating of PEGI 12, ESRB EVERYONE, or Windows Store 12+, or lower.

5.2 Your app must not contain content that advocates discrimination, hatred, or violence based on membership in a particular racial, ethnic, national, linguistic, religious, or other social group, or based on a person’s gender, age, or sexual orientation
5.3 Your app must not contain content or functionality that encourages, facilitates or glamorizes illegal activity
5.4 Your app must not contain or display content that a reasonable person would consider to be obscene
5.5 Your app must not contain content that is defamatory, libelous or slanderous, or threatening
5.6 Your app must not contain content that encourages, facilitates or glamorizes excessive or irresponsible use of alcohol or tobacco products, drugs or weapons
5.7 Your app must not contain content that encourages, facilitates or glamorizes extreme or gratuitous violence, human rights violations, or the creation or use of weapons against a person or animal in the real world
5.8 Your app must not contain excessive or gratuitous profanity
6. Windows Store apps are easily identified and understood
6.1 Your app must have a unique name
Your app’s name is what we use to list your app in the Windows Store. You must give your app a name that is unique throughout the Windows Store catalog. You can give your app a name in another language; but additional names must also be unique throughout the Store.
6.2 Your app must have a Windows age rating, and you must submit third-party ratings for your app if you have them
You must assign a Windows Store age rating that most accurately matches your app. The Age rating page contains more detailed descriptions of the content that is suitable for each Windows Store age rating.
If your app provides a user with uncontrolled: (i) access to online social networks, or (ii) sharing of personal information with third parties, including other gamers or online acquaintances, then you must assign it a Windows Store rating of at least 12+. For such activity to be considered "controlled", your app must include parental control features that require parental permission to use such sharing features, and you must identify those and explain their functionality in the Notes to testers.
If you submit a Storefront or Streaming app, you should rate your app in accordance with this section. You should also consider the target audience for your Storefront or Streaming app in your rating, based on the content that users of your app may be able to access. If a rating under any particular rating system is required by law in any country, you must include the rating documentation for that rating system along with your app.
If your app is rated by an optional ratings board that is identified in Rating boards for Windows apps, you must also submit that ratings certificate for the app and provide the appropriate content descriptors.
If your app has any existing third-party rating, the Windows Store age rating for the app must be determined from the following table. If your app has rating board ratings that correspond to different Windows Store age ratings, you must assign the Windows Store age rating that corresponds to the older audience.
Apps with a rating over PEGI 16, ESRB MATURE, or a corresponding rating under other ratings systems as described in the table below, are not allowed.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh694083.aspx

You were saying?

As I've said before, if you like building your own PC with the hardware you choose and software you want, I'd suggest migrating to Linux now rather than later -- whether that's Android or another Linux distro. Otherwise, I'd buy a tablet and get real comfortable with it as you'll have no other choice.

As I've said before, if you like building your own PC with the hardware you choose and software you want, I'd suggest migrating to Linux now rather than later -- whether that's Android or another Linux distro. Otherwise, I'd buy a tablet and get real comfortable with it as you'll have no other choice.

There are some interesting developments with respect to running Android on a stick-sized system or inside a very tiny set-top box that might make it appealing to conventional consumers, but a Linux migration seems unlikely for a lot of people who are simply going to use whatver is installed on the computer when they purchase it. They may not like it or the may hold back on purchases for a while if they prefer Windows 7 or earlier. Slow adoption and poor consumer response might motivate Microsoft to improve their design, but I think Linux (outside Android) will remain a niche thing for consumers.

That said...I'm pretty sure Minecraft and this whole not certified thing won't really mean anything to most people.

5.4 Your app must not contain or display content that a reasonable person would consider to be obscene

Drats! I was going to make a game about Muhammad. He would just stand there.

Windows 8 still has as much choice in software as ever, it also now has a sandbox app store in addition. Nothing in terms of software choice has taken away, indeed options have been ADDED.

The truth of the matter is that walled gardened app stores have been quite successful, if they hadn't been then there would be no Windows Store. What I don't understand about this particular criticism of Windows 8/RT is that the general public likes this approach to apps but for some reason it's a bad thing in Windows? I'm not so much defending Windows 8, just pointing out the success of sandboxed app stores and wondering why Windows shouldn't have something that's so popular on other platforms.

My god, what will I do...Oh yeah continue playing Guild Wars 2, and World of Tanks on Win 7:rolleyes:

No it shows that MS is adding the same option as the already well-established stores on the other mobile platforms. When Win8 launches is everyone magically going to be converted over to WinRT? Use it or don't, it's still our choice.
Here's the problem, is it a mobile platform? That's why people wish Microsoft made a mobile Windows 8 and a desktop version. This is clearly causing some real issues that they're trying to benefit from.
So basically the distribution model that has made so many developers successful they want to use for free without any security or safety behind it? How many android or iOS apps have made a lot of money by doing all of their own promotion and having to be found separately on a website and then side-loaded? The market is there to give developers the chance to shove their apps in front of people and make a killing if it's good. Apple already charges these prices so MS isn't setting any precedent, and I'm pretty sure minecraft is already available in Google Play and iOS. So basically, there's no real argument here.
On Android an iOS you don't have a choice but we're not comparing a desktop OS to mobile OS's. Unless you still believe that Windows 8 is a mobile OS, then it should work on the same principles as the desktop OS. Open, free, and not locked down.

[/quote]
If Notch wants to throw a hypocritical fit, then he can just keep developing Minecraft to work on the desktop as usual. If the industry decides to move away from x86 to a store only environment then the people have spoken. MS can't force that shift, they can only provide the options. Consumers will make the choice (make Win8 fail) and Notch wants to make money he will have to just move along with everyone else.[/QUOTE]
They have forced that shift, and that's why developers are angry. You can't just provide Minecraft for ARM and not X86. To avoid confusion you'll have to do both.

We should be thankful it took MS about 20 years to start this. Surely, it's the beginning of something awful which means we have time at least until Windows 9.
Same here, I'm surprised Microsoft has lasted this long before doing such a thing. People should be thankful that Linux is around, cause it would have been locked down long before.
[/QUOTE]

Windows 8 still has as much choice in software as ever, it also now has a sandbox app store in addition. Nothing in terms of software choice has taken away, indeed options have been ADDED.

The truth of the matter is that walled gardened app stores have been quite successful, if they hadn't been then there would be no Windows Store. What I don't understand about this particular criticism of Windows 8/RT is that the general public likes this approach to apps but for some reason it's a bad thing in Windows? I'm not so much defending Windows 8, just pointing out the success of sandboxed app stores and wondering why Windows shouldn't have something that's so popular on other platforms.

Successful is relative.

Obviously, a walled garden store is going to be "successful" if it is a user's only choice in purchasing software.

I am consistent in my criticism for walled gardens; my opinion on Metro's walled garden is the same as crApple's. I am not singling out Microsoft here.

I'm not so much defending Windows 8...

LIIIIIEEES!!! ;)

Though you're right. At least for now, applications can be installed on x86 Windows 8 versions just as they have before and the RT version being app store only is no different than the user experience with Android and iOS tablets. I'm not seeing how the compeitition is offering anything better or so vastly different to make Windows 8 more draconian.

Hot corners are stupid though....but that's a debate for a different thread.

LIIIIIEEES!!! ;)

Though you're right. At least for now, applications can be installed on x86 Windows 8 versions just as they have before and the RT version being app store only is no different than the user experience with Android and iOS tablets. I'm not seeing how the compeitition is offering anything better or so vastly different to make Windows 8 more draconian.

Hot corners are stupid though....but that's a debate for a different thread.

It is very different from Android.

My Android tablet has an easily accessible option that allows me to install software from outside the Google App Store.

My Android tablet has an easily accessible option that allows me to install software from outside the Google App Store.

It does, but I betcha that not many people actually use it. There's got to be a few hundred thousand Android phones on cell phone networks globally and I'm pretty sure that only a smallish percentage can be bothered with installing non-marketplace programs.

And yet Android is constantly harassed as being insecure/virus prone because of it. Microsoft actually tries to be secure, so they realize this is likely the best route to do that on a tablet, considering how few users sideload on Android. It's just not worth the headaches.

And yet Android is constantly harassed as being insecure/virus prone because of it. Microsoft actually tries to be secure, so they realize this is likely the best route to do that on a tablet, considering how few users sideload on Android. It's just not worth the headaches.

The ends do not justify the means.

Android is perfectly secure unless you are stupid enough to download warez.

You and the poster you agree with get a comprehension FAIL. Notch is talking about MS locking down the "openness" of the pc platform. The Xbox, PS3, WII are proprietary media/gaming platforms. Big difference.... :rolleyes:

Ding Ding....we have a winner.
Just because it's MS or APPLE even doesn't make it great. Vista sucked as well as Windows ME :p I'll be staying with Win 7 as long as possible as I LIKE what it does and how. That freaking Apple controlling operator crap windows is trying to copy is NOT for me.

OH and Minecraft is freaking great too. So simple but so complicated too.

BTW, Microsoft only takes 30% below $25,000. It's %20 after that... so it's actually a pretty decent deal compared to Google and Apple's app stores. Considering the minimum price for an app is $1.49 (***stupid decision***), hitting $25,000 shouldn't be too difficult for a talented developer, or even a hack like Notch.

Here's the problem, is it a mobile platform?

It's both, that's why it's going to potentially be awesome. I use an Acer W500 right now and spend all day in desktop mode for work, then I use some Metro apps while on the couch. One device and I choose what mode I want to be in, MS doesn't force me to do shit.

On Android an iOS you don't have a choice but we're not comparing a desktop OS to mobile OS's. Unless you still believe that Windows 8 is a mobile OS, then it should work on the same principles as the desktop OS. Open, free, and not locked down.

See above, it's both and includes the best of both worlds.

They have forced that shift, and that's why developers are angry. You can't just provide Minecraft for ARM and not X86. To avoid confusion you'll have to do both. Same here, I'm surprised Microsoft has lasted this long before doing such a thing. People should be thankful that Linux is around, cause it would have been locked down long before.

Your quotes are hard to read but no basically they haven't forced that shift. If nobody develops for the Windows Store then guess what it fizzles and dies. They can't do away with the desktop like everyone is irrationally crying about with tinfoil hats on UNLESS the Windows Store becomes successful in such a way as to make the desktop mode unnecessary. No MS can't force that, they don't own peoples wallets. When the day comes that consumers prefer the Windows Store method then guess what consumers have made that choice, not MS. Just like how Apple doesn't force everyone to buy iPads. Let me be really clear here. With Windows 8 you get the full desktop experience AND a mobile "OS" with an app store. Both. Be happy because finally someone is doing it. No more half-assed iPads and Android tablets that almost do it but just can't.

And sorry, Linux is absolutely not a threat to the consumer desktop still. Not even close.

I should clarify one of my statements in terms of best of both worlds. I want an app store to be safe and secure, but not overly censored. Just look at Linux as a perfect example of what happens if there is no coherency and focus. iOS and Google have done a pretty good job I think in striking that balance (iOS might be overly censored) but as long as there's balance I'm perfectly fine with a walled garden. You can't have open and safe, and you can't have convenience and complexity together.

So leave the desktop the way it is (they have) and yes add an app layer that I can then choose to use when I got wandering around in "touch mode" or whatever. And keep that app layer nice and simple and convenient. And safe.

Cause people like the creators of Minecraft have their own method of dealing with purchases. Blizzard, Valve, and EA have their own ways for consumers to purchase their products. Windows 8 RT on ARM 'ONLY' allows an application to be installed through the APP store. Which means developers have 3 choices on how to go about this.

#1 Ignore the Windows 8 RT users, but watch as the sheep get angry that their machine doesn't have access to their favorite software. Which would piss off a lot of customers.

#2 Support Windows 8 RT and deal with losing 30% of sales. Though this means that consumers expect the regular x86 version of Windows 8 to have the app in the store as well. Which just automatically migrates everyone to lose 30% of sales.

#3 Find a loop hole around the Windows app store.

You can see that developers are put into a very tight corner. Microsoft says, "we monopolize the OS market so hard that we're willing to be you have no choice but to go along with it". Hence why Valve is supporting Linux with Steam, cause nobody likes extortion.

You are talking in absolutes. You are going to sit here and pretend having your app listed in a centralized store certified by the OS developer (App store, play store, windows store) doesn't expose your app to a much, much, much larger base of consumers? It does. Look at how many games became popular and the developer(s) popular BECAUSE of the store methodology.

I should clarify one of my statements in terms of best of both worlds. I want an app store to be safe and secure, but not overly censored. Just look at Linux as a perfect example of what happens if there is no coherency and focus. iOS and Google have done a pretty good job I think in striking that balance (iOS might be overly censored) but as long as there's balance I'm perfectly fine with a walled garden. You can't have open and safe, and you can't have convenience and complexity together.

So leave the desktop the way it is (they have) and yes add an app layer that I can then choose to use when I got wandering around in "touch mode" or whatever. And keep that app layer nice and simple and convenient. And safe.

What is wrong with the Ubuntu Software Center exactly?

Linux in general isn't ready to replace Windows as an overall consumer product, I didn't call out their app store in general. Device support, simplicity, etc.

It never will be. Linux is far to complex STILL for the typical Windows user. Unless someone can make a Linux distro that never requires you to enter anything in the terminal and installs programs with the same great ease as Windows , Linux will forever be that "other" OS despite the love it deserves.

Why people even bother going for this argument is beyond me. Windows 8 is making a lot of people unhappy , Microsoft couldn't give a shit and sales will reflect what consumers feel.

Man, so it's alright to set up an online store for tablets. And it's alright to have an online store in the form of itunes, steam, origin, etc. But apparently it's not alright to have an online store for tablets that shares spaces with the online store for regular pc products as well.

Well fuck me sideways microsoft is setting up the infrastructure for an online store they might as well put it on as many products as they can. Just strange how people see more options are less, they make a tablet that has a x86 instead of an arm cpu people freak the fuck out even though that tablet wont be RT and thus wont be closed off, they bring their app store beyond the tablet and to the desktop as well bringing ease of use to people and apparently they become the devil. Because apparently as they give us more options people on the Internet think they are giving us less options?

Because they dictate what you can and can't install. Only MS "certified" applications are available. Also, they have other censors, such as a parental censor where you can't get applications that are rated M -- or even games. It's akin to Apple blocking Hustler or Playboy because they consider it too controversial. It's someone else making the decision for you as to what you should and shouldn't be able to see and do. Apparently, a considerable portion of the idiots here are quite fine with that. I'm not. I wish them luck with their defense of Win9 when Microsoft completely locks everything down on the OS level and bars you from installing anything that isn't from the Microsoft store. Right now on WinRT that's already in place, the next logical step is the desktop.

The above indicated section seems to be the basis for all the arguments against Metro certification. A lot of other stuff is brought up by you and others, but it is all easily defeated and has been repeatedly. Curiously though nobody has addressed this part really (probably because it is inherently an entirely invalid argument). So here I go with a simple explanation of what is wrong with it even if we assume it somehow magically has validity to start with.....

MS would lose 95% of their corporate OS sales if all apps had to be installed via their Metro marketplace in Win9 or 10. It would take most medium to large companies between 5 and 20 years to move to such a system, and they simply wouldn't do it. To the point of skipping 4 or 5 OS updates even if support ends for the last OS with stand-alone install capabilities. On top of that most retail sales would end up the same way. People would demand/keep using their old OS until it is simply impossible to do so any longer. In the meantime MS would lose money year after year on OS sales and would eventually have to reverse their position and allow normal installs. So it will never happen. Installing via a normal installer will always be an option or they will lose their OS share in their chase for App share. And trust me, they already know this.

MS would lose 95% of their corporate OS sales if all apps had to be installed via their Metro marketplace in Win9 or 10.

Not true.

From a blog post I read on Microsofts website, MetroApps CAN be sideloaded onto a Win8 tablet/Desktop if you have Enterprise support through them. It requires that you enter in a product key, provided by MS, and you don't need to go through the official market. So in that sense, IT admins and such can use downloaded software that's unapproved by MS. If the software is there, I see no reason why admins wouldn't migrate to it (besides the shitty interface and training involved)

If the MS appstore is a sweeping success, I guarantee you that they'll attempt to make that the sole place to get 3rd party software. MS has shown the desire to go down this path in the past (look at the 360 and what valve tried doing with X-Platform gaming) and it's starting to become practical for them to implement it (considering it's almost a standard on Mobile OS's)

MS, like any other business, is out to make money. If this puts more dollars in their pocket, they'll absolutely do it. I mean seriously, what alternatives do people have? Sticking with an outdated OS? MacOS? Linux? Face it... people NEED windows and MS knows it.

MS, like any other business, is out to make money. If this puts more dollars in their pocket, they'll absolutely do it. I mean seriously, what alternatives do people have? Sticking with an outdated OS? MacOS? Linux? Face it... people NEED windows and MS knows it.

I just don't see who this is practical at any level. There's millions of Windows desktop apps in existence and even now there's many thousands a year being created. With OS X and Linux as open desktop OSes out there, I don't see Microsoft ever dumping the open desktop as long as the open desktop remains popular and there are other OSes that support it.

Metro was ADDED to Windows to provide a popular app model to Windows, not take away another popular app model. Metro would have to become something that it's simply not designed to do at this point to support traditional desktop software, and while that model is in relative decline, it's still a much larger, varied and complex application model. Until Metro could replace the desktop app model and be 100% backwards compatible, which is far beyond what Metro can do now and probably for the next decade to come, the open desktop will be part of Windows. It's not a zero sum game.

I just don't see who this is practical at any level. There's millions of Windows desktop apps in existence and even now there's many thousands a year being created.

Just a random thought...not a lot of those millions of desktop applications are actually supported by the developers at this point. Just looking at the software industry itself is like looking at a huge graveyard of dead and forgotten programs which were made from the outset with a short useful lifespan. Millions might be true, but of those millions, I betcha only a fractional amount are acutally getting company support. Just look at Microsoft's support for Encarta and you'll see that kinda thing in action. Poor Encarta...I'll miss it and I think it's totally lame that I can't have a general reference available without having to turn to an online resource like Wikipedia.

You can download snapshots of the Wikipedia database whenever you want. No big deal there.

Just a random thought...not a lot of those millions of desktop applications are actually supported by the developers at this point. Just looking at the software industry itself is like looking at a huge graveyard of dead and forgotten programs which were made from the outset with a short useful lifespan. Millions might be true, but of those millions, I betcha only a fractional amount are acutally getting company support. Just look at Microsoft's support for Encarta and you'll see that kinda thing in action. Poor Encarta...I'll miss it and I think it's totally lame that I can't have a general reference available without having to turn to an online resource like Wikipedia.

You have a point however how does one even begin to determine just how many of these applications are in use, not to mention the large catalog of customer business software that the general public never sees?

I see no way that Microsoft can benefit now and for many, many years to come from locking down or eliminating the Windows desktop. The Windows desktop is simply far too functional and too well supported to change in this way. I never see people talking about Apple locking down OS X like this even while iOS exists. Windows 8 is simply a single OS that supports two different app models simultaneously and it does make a sense from the perspective of making Windows a do everything OS as it has traditionally been.

This history of Windows has been to support popular computing paradigms. Windows was born out of the shift of personal computing to graphical user interfaces as it become clear from the success and excitement of the Mac that GUIs were the future. Windows 8 is very much like Windows 1 in this regard as 8 embraces the emergence of tablets and touch as everyday, common and popular. As long as open desktop computing remains common and popular Windows will support it. There's no reason for Microsoft not support the thing that made the company and continues to bring in billions in revenue and will for a long time to come.

I'm sorry, but what? :confused:

Windows 8 runs exactly the same applications and handles exactly the same installation scenarios as Windows 7, nothing has been taken away, so I'm not sure how this is a step towards a closed platform.

They added an additional means to get a new type of application, but that doesn't detract from the above.

Ever read iOS/Google/MS store eulas.
The problem with Windows Store is that its trying to close the system and make it more akin to a Mobile system. Worst part is the fact that MS metro stuff is based on content consumption model rather then content creation model that the PC is. If the consumption model is enforced on PC's by Microsoft we will be subject to their EULA and MS policies and since MS a private corporation your Freedom of speech no longer is protected. Think of it as FOX news and CNN are the only new sources you will be able to see and get your news from and this will apply to the entire globe. Microsoft is going to go down this path more and more they are gone try to enforce of this on users with their further iterations of OS's. If you guys think this will stop in 9 your are fooling yourselves.

Metro API is gimped (can't communicate with win32 api, heck you can't do local sockets)you can't really do anything serious with it. Metro is for fluff

The above indicated section seems to be the basis for all the arguments against Metro certification. A lot of other stuff is brought up by you and others, but it is all easily defeated and has been repeatedly. Curiously though nobody has addressed this part really (probably because it is inherently an entirely invalid argument). So here I go with a simple explanation of what is wrong with it even if we assume it somehow magically has validity to start with.....

MS would lose 95% of their corporate OS sales if all apps had to be installed via their Metro marketplace in Win9 or 10. It would take most medium to large companies between 5 and 20 years to move to such a system, and they simply wouldn't do it. To the point of skipping 4 or 5 OS updates even if support ends for the last OS with stand-alone install capabilities. On top of that most retail sales would end up the same way. People would demand/keep using their old OS until it is simply impossible to do so any longer. In the meantime MS would lose money year after year on OS sales and would eventually have to reverse their position and allow normal installs. So it will never happen. Installing via a normal installer will always be an option or they will lose their OS share in their chase for App share. And trust me, they already know this.

That's a lot of crap in a single post that only needs a single sentence for rebuttal:

Corporate users don't upgrade frequently.

Did you hear that flushing? I believe that was your argument going down the toilet :)

Many businesses are still on XP. In fact, it wasn't until last month that Win7 outpaced XP, so who do you think all of those people are? Do you think they give 2 craps about Win7 or Win8? Win9? Do you think they need any of that? A touch-based OS for business users, maybe?

MS will lock down Win9 if it means they're capable of making more money. Business users aren't looking to upgrade to Win8 or even Win9, whenever that gets here. They've just finally transitioned to Win7, so why on earth you think MS cares about corporate OSes? Office is cloud-based now, it doesn't care what OS or ISA you've got.

Ever read iOS/Google/MS store eulas.
The problem with Windows Store is that its trying to close the system and make it more akin to a Mobile system. Worst part is the fact that MS metro stuff is based on content consumption model rather then content creation model that the PC is. If the consumption model is enforced on PC's by Microsoft we will be subject to their EULA and MS policies and since MS a private corporation your Freedom of speech no longer is protected. Think of it as FOX news and CNN are the only new sources you will be able to see and get your news from and this will apply to the entire globe. Microsoft is going to go down this path more and more they are gone try to enforce of this on users with their further iterations of OS's. If you guys think this will stop in 9 your are fooling yourselves.

Metro API is gimped (can't communicate with win32 api, heck you can't do local sockets)you can't really do anything serious with it. Metro is for fluff

That's so odd because I installed all my windows programs just fine in Windows 8 and I didn't have to use the Windows Store to do it. Did I magically figure something out? I didn't realize Metro had closed my system!!!!

That's so odd because I installed all my windows programs just fine in Windows 8 and I didn't have to use the Windows Store to do it. Did I magically figure something out? I didn't realize Metro had closed my system!!!!

I don't think he's talking about 8 necessarily. But the future of windows

More like tinfoil hattery, MS doesn't get to dictate the market we do so there's really no worry.

Indeed, the whole reason why we have Windows 8 is because the market has spoken and it wants more tablets and fewer laptops and desktops. One can debate the strategy behind Windows 8 and say Microsoft should have done this or done that but it had to do SOEMTHING and that something has a lot more chance to succeed if it leverages the #1 OS of all time I think.

I don't think he's talking about 8 necessarily. But the future of windows
means nothing i can speculate that the next ios will require you to tatoo a barcode into your skin in order to id the user. Doesn't mean it will come true, sure mine is probably less likely but auto assuming the worst possible shit always for the future is just shit silly, esp when you get angry at microsoft over it, fuck you're getting angry over something they haven't done but only something you thought they might do wtf is that crazy crap.

Back