Minecraft RTX Beta

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
Now try the Temples and Totems map and play with 24 render chunks at 1440p and come back and tell me about that 100 FPS 😅

Also, check out that VRAM usage/allocation

1587097307964.jpeg

Last edited:
Now try the Temples and Totems map and play with 24 render chunks at 1440p and come back and tell me about that 100 FPS 😅

Also, check out that VRAM usage/allocation

View attachment 238391
Now enable DLSS 2.0 and watch the framerate skyrocket with no quality loss. P. S. Screenshot key is easier and better than taking a picture if the monitor.

Now enable DLSS 2.0 and watch the framerate skyrocket with no quality loss. P. S. Screenshot key is easier and better than taking a picture if the monitor.

That is with DLSS enabled. Runs fine with 8-12 chunks, but 24 is a killer.

why would DLSS improve frame-rate? do you mean instead of traditional AA?

Hmm, I wonder how it boosts FPS

why would DLSS improve frame-rate? do you mean instead of traditional AA?

Hmm, I wonder how it boosts FPS
DLSS uses the Tensor cores in your GPU to reconstruct the image from a lower resolution to your desired output resolution. The DLSS 2.0 that recent games uses actually often outputs a better and smoother image than what can be done by rendering at native resolution.

It's a good tech demo.

I often play using my PC while the kids use the Xbox or other PCs

Not possible with this beta - you can't play with non beta players and the ray tracing seems to be limited to the six free RTX levels.

Still, 60fps at 3840x1600 (default settings) isn't too bad and it gives a nice look to the game.

It's a good tech demo.

I often play using my PC while the kids use the Xbox or other PCs

Not possible with this beta - you can't play with non beta players and the ray tracing seems to be limited to the six free RTX levels.

Still, 60fps at 3840x1600 (default settings) isn't too bad and it gives a nice look to the game.

I got it for the kiddo. I think I was at 12 blocks rendering (which is far) and holding 60Hz on 3440x1440 ezpz. Performance was great.

He had a blast.

Reactions: noko
like this
Back